the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbuk

Staff Alumni
im struggling to see anything. cant find reasons anymore. im not about to do anything but want to. i just read a post that got me thinking. hit me pretty badly tho i know is shouldnt have. i cant face things. cant face being in chat tho i want to be, cant face dealing with things. doing anything.

im constantly tired, feeling sick. its making me ill.

im scared to go back to work for some reason - i dont know why. in 4 days my boss wont be there for quite a while - he is the only one there that really knows me. so i have to fake what i am for a while.

all i want is a hug - thats bad cos it wont change anything but i just need physical presence - but got none.

im feeling really lost too. im sat here but in my mind iknow i shouldnt be. i should be far away and i dont know why. dont understand anything.

i want to cry but i cant and wont.

im really cold to and dont know why. god im all over the place. feeling really panicy. i know this post makes no sence. im sorry

Im really sorry for writing crap

xxx

Mortem

Sorry to hear you feel this way :sad:. I can recognize a bit of it. No idea if this'll help but try to relax and think of nothing for a while, or try to find a different track, look at the stars for a while perhaps. Just a friendly suggestion.

Sil

I'm sorry you feel this way... It sucks when you cannot express your emotions to other. But try to show a bit of them. You will find a person that will understand you, and you will be able to show all of you without fear of judgment.

D

Dave_N

im struggling to see anything. cant find reasons anymore. im not about to do anything but want to. i just read a post that got me thinking. hit me pretty badly tho i know is shouldnt have. i cant face things. cant face being in chat tho i want to be, cant face dealing with things. doing anything.
Hi Clare. Sorry that things are so difficult for you right now. Just try hard to be strong and things will get better. You have to regain your will power and motivation, then you will be able to face situations more confidently and get things done. Also, I'd like to help out as a chat monitor in the chatroom. I'd really appreciate if you could recommend me.

Also, I'd like to help out as a chat monitor in the chatroom. I'd really appreciate if you could recommend me.
We (the staff) only select Chat Monitors and the like, by ourselves. Member nomination, especially when they're nominating themselves, has absolutely no impact on our decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00