Themes on my blog

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Ash600 @gypsylee @Walker and anyone else who wants to help me choose a theme for my blog
I've a theme up now lovecraft. When you've time could you let me know what you think of it (and you don't need to either) and then I''ll put the next one up (I'm left with 4 so far will see if can narrow them down myself too).
There are kinda 3 places to look at, home page, blog page and a blog post (can look at anything else too lol)

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Dude. I've been reading since you posted this.
lol. You're meant to be commenting on the design and thinking if you like the design of lovecraft. So that I can put a new theme up. But no one else is yet here, so you've got time, you've got time.
Shower time. Hope today to do more than yesterday.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
ahh, I wondered what was up with that. I figured it was crap the readers were locked out of
I just wasn't able to figure how to change it. I'm sure it's crap though can't remember what's what or why I ever decided something needs password protecting. It's my blog, not my journal lol

gypsylee

SF Supporter
I like the blue bit at the top and the white writing bits.. But not that main font. Serif fonts (eg. Times New Roman) are better for reading long bits of writing I think β€” that’s from the deep, dark recesses of my marketing brain so I’m not 100% sure, but novels are always printed using serif fonts. Overall I think that theme is good apart from the font.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I like the blue bit at the top and the white writing bits.. But not that main font. Serif fonts (eg. Times New Roman) are better for reading long bits of writing I think β€” that’s from the deep, dark recesses of my marketing brain so I’m not 100% sure, but novels are always printed using serif fonts. Overall I think that theme is good apart from the font.
I can probably change fonts. I'll check it out or ask @Freya if I can't figure it out. (I feel bad for you Freya *hiding)

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I would love to change the title font. Can't figure how to. and the link colour from green to my kinda blue (teal).
Need a shower.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00