I feel bad making this post as I have hardly been here to contribute in any kind of meaningful way. But last week I was supposed to have an appointment with my therapist. The sessions are online. But I ended up emailing her that morning saying that I would like to reschedule. It wasn't until that afternoon that she responded, saying that it was no problem and that she would let me know what her next available would be as she was driving home. But I never heard back from her. I ended up writing another email a couple of days later but still nothing.
This week, I sent her another one on Tuesday to again no response. Yesterday, I wrote once more saying how I was a bit confused and concerned and hoped everything was okay. Still nothing.
So I'm now facing the very real possibility that something bad must have happened to my therapist. I feel guilty because maybe I should not have canceled that day. I also feel selfish as I'm sad that I was making progress opening up about some hard things and I just don't think I can do so again with another different therapist.
Right now I just feel really sad and hopeless and powerless regarding this.
This week, I sent her another one on Tuesday to again no response. Yesterday, I wrote once more saying how I was a bit confused and concerned and hoped everything was okay. Still nothing.
So I'm now facing the very real possibility that something bad must have happened to my therapist. I feel guilty because maybe I should not have canceled that day. I also feel selfish as I'm sad that I was making progress opening up about some hard things and I just don't think I can do so again with another different therapist.
Right now I just feel really sad and hopeless and powerless regarding this.