I have trouble with depression and PTSD. I have tried numerous therapists and therapies but nothing has helped at all; in fact the therapy has helped make life considerable more difficult for me. In addition, I am now somewhat traumatized by the experiences.
I have spoken to my doctor about this but she is stumped. I have emailed someone at the British Association of Counselors and Psychotherapists who is supposed to offer advice to people who have had bad therapy experiences. Unfortunately she had never come across someone who had seen so many therapists; all she could suggest was that I go back and see yet one more.
I am doing very badly and don't need anyone making it even worse for me; in fact, I desperately need some effective help.
I have spoken to my doctor about this but she is stumped. I have emailed someone at the British Association of Counselors and Psychotherapists who is supposed to offer advice to people who have had bad therapy experiences. Unfortunately she had never come across someone who had seen so many therapists; all she could suggest was that I go back and see yet one more.
I am doing very badly and don't need anyone making it even worse for me; in fact, I desperately need some effective help.
s*