Hello everyone,
Recently I attended a local depression support group where I was offered a leaflet regarding a free online mental health & wellbeing support service. I had not heard of it before. I live in the UK but like to think of myself as a citizen of the world and feel sure that support would be offered to anyone wherever they live. The organisation is called Qwell and can be found at:- www.qwell.io
I hope that this will be of use to someone.
Recently I attended a local depression support group where I was offered a leaflet regarding a free online mental health & wellbeing support service. I had not heard of it before. I live in the UK but like to think of myself as a citizen of the world and feel sure that support would be offered to anyone wherever they live. The organisation is called Qwell and can be found at:- www.qwell.io
I hope that this will be of use to someone.