Thinking over my life

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jazzmeister, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzmeister

jazzmeister Active Member

Today was absolutely terrible. SOmething went on today that where I felt I let down and disappointed a lot of people and maybe angered a really good friend. Though they say that them telling me they were disappointed and my friend was angry was a joke; it really hit me hard. It made me down the whole day and made me think about my life.

I kept wondering why people even befriended me, are still friends with me and have not alienated me yet?
    It also made me think what reason have I got to keep on living?
    Lastly, will I ever find the person for me considering that I am gay but can't be open with my friends and family because it might cause them to leave me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard when one feels they have done something wrong and harmed others in process I am sorry your friends are insensitive to your feelings If your friends leave you because of your sexuality then they are not friends right. You need to look after YOU and only you ok if friends and Family do not accept you for who you are then they are the ones at fault not you hugs

3. jazzmeister

jazzmeister Active Member

I do wonder though what part of me do does my freinds still like to still be my friends? And will I ever be able to find the person who I will be with for the rest of my life? Because I'm having zero luck.

Even though others say that work romances are not good, I somehow still think it could work though but I guess my choices were bad due to some factors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.