• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Thinking

#1
I really want to act on my suicidal ideations. I am so sad inside. I’ve reached out for help, nobody seems to be taking me seriously. Sometimes I believe they think I’m bluffing, when in my head I’m actually planning things out. I even told them before when I’ve been planning things because I knew they wouldn’t do anything and I was right. I have never been sectioned.
I want to be free. I don’t think there is much worth living for. Believe me I’ve searched. I’ve tried. There’s nothing to hold onto for me.
Some people might say family or friends. I don’t have that. I grew up in a bad environment. My parents are still out there being addicted to their substances not giving a care about me. All I’ve ever had is myself and I am tired. I’ve fought for so many years. I was treated so badly by so many people when I just wanted to be loved. I feel this calmness in the sense I won’t be here. It’s not a tragedy but a good thing.
 

SkyTree

Well-Known Member
#4
I used to believe there was no hope for me in this life either. But that changed because of some big events. However, much of my recovery has been slow and the fruit of persevering one day at a time. I have learned so much about myself, the people I love, and God who I've massively grown in love for. But it takes trying hard every day, every moment actually, to fight despair and to actually listen to the people who were trying to give me advice and show me the beauty of life, rather than thinking I knew more than them or I was sure that there was no hope for happiness here. So please, even though others don't know exactly what you are going through (only you and God know that), they do have an idea of suffering so please listen to their advice because it is given out of love. And that's what makes life meaningful and good. Love. We don't always receive the love we deserve, but I have found despite that we still have the capability of giving love. I have found great meaning in that! This potential is deep inside all of us. Sometimes maybe love is withheld from us so that we can discover this capacity to love regardless of what we receive. This form of love is perfectly pure! It's how I believe God loves. And I hope that after some time of training that, all the love you deserve (and more) will come back to you and change your life forever, as mine was changed! There is beauty and true goodness to be found in this life. You just have to know how to look for it. I wish you all the best my friend. You are loved and cared for by me, God, and so many others even if you can't feel it right now. I'm praying for you! *hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top