Thinsperation.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by AlexKaboom, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexKaboom

AlexKaboom Member

Well I know I'm anorexic.....It would take someone completely obliviouse to see that I'm counting calories trying to eat less. I just Don't know what It is. I feel SOO YUCKY after I eat....Like I just ate dinner 5 min ago and now I feel horriable. I sit down and feel so fat because the fat or skin or whatever it is doesn't sag..but it bunches and its a big ugly ROLL. I hate it. I just want to be thin. I try and do it the heathiest way possiable, I try and eat 3 meals a day. Like PB&JAM for breakfast with soymilk and than lunch either an Apple or a bagle and ham than dinner is whatever my family makes and if they don't make anything than I try to eat somthing small cereal or a bagel again. Is that good enough to survive..I try and drink lots of fluids though. Also I run everymorning, 30-40 situps everynight and try to walk farther than 3km a day. I try and be smart about it..but somedays it gets out of hand and all I eat is an apple. Yet it feels so great! Its hard, a sick sick mental disease. shamefull even. Sorry body, just alittle more to loose than youll be perfect..perfect..<3

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Don't think about it. Seriously, if you find yourself obsessing over weight, you should just stop and think about something else. If you're jealous of someone else's weight, just stop thinking about it. You need to remember that the more you think about it the more it will bother you, and that's just going to make you self conscious and make you want to be skinny.

3. AlexKaboom

AlexKaboom Member

Thank-you ItThing. I will try but it's hard to stop thinking somthing you have been thinking for so long, sort of like a religion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.