This Could Be Good-Bye... 4 Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentCry

Antiquitie's Friend
I know you guys are tired of hearing about all of my drama, and for this I'm sorry.

I just lost my job... just now. Ain't that a fucking bitch???? Now I'm soooo screwed. No job means no car, no place to live... NOT A DAMN thing.

This just pushed me over the edge.
I now have officially NOTHING to live for.

If anyone can give me one good reason why I shouldn't do it... then maybe I won't. But I can't think of one.

I just need help, that's all
Just someone to listen
To talk too

To make sure I survive the night... :sad:

There will be other jobs and other reasons to live. People get fired, and people like you and I suffer from depression and thoughts of suicide, but I beg you. Please do not act upon your thoughts. The world is a better place with you here.

You may have other problems, but everyone does. Life wasn't meant to be pain free. But if you just hang in, it will get better, and it will get worse. It's a rollcoaster, but with suffering comes wisdom.

SilentCry

Antiquitie's Friend
How???

My husband died a week ago
I lost my kids in Aug. because of my mental health issues
I've now lost my job...
I'm facing losing my car, apt, everything.
I owe over $3000 to ssi for "overpayments"
They are taking almost half of my ssi check for child support
Now the court put in a second order to take more...

Now tell me, how the hell can this get any better?????

How???

My husband died a week ago
I lost my kids in Aug. because of my mental health issues
I've now lost my job...
I'm facing losing my car, apt, everything.
I owe over $3000 to ssi for "overpayments"
They are taking almost half of my ssi check for child support
Now the court put in a second order to take more...

Now tell me, how the hell can this get any better?????
It can and it will. Losing someone is hard. But you shouldn't focus on material things. They come and go. You will get back on your feet if you try. Your husband and children wouldn't want you to feel like this. I know what I say can't help. But if you just put some faith in it.

Bob26003

SC, could you get disability.....

It sounds like a very hard time for you. Maybe you should go inpatient for a day or two to get away from it all.

SilentCry

Antiquitie's Friend
I've learned that matrial things don't mean shit over the years... I should know, I've lost many things.

I am on disability... that's what they're taking money from.

I just want to be with my family again...

Bob26003

I feel Really Bad,

I am sorry for seeming inconsiderate in chat. I did not mean to drive you away at all.

Maybe you will come back and talk about it?

SilentCry

Antiquitie's Friend
Don't be sorry... really. I just wasn't in a good mood and didn't want to bring anyone down.

They're messing with it because I owe child support from a previous marriage. They are 16 and 18 now. And no, I haven't seen them since they were 1 and 3yrs old.

Now they are ordering more child support from when my 3 kids were in foster care, in TX.

I'm soooo screwed! :sad:

SilentCry

Antiquitie's Friend
Yes, if the court ordered it... they have to do it. As it is now, they are taking out almost half of my check, now they want a percentage of the remaining amount for the second order.

Talking about when it rains, it pours...

Bob26003

But you will still have an income right?

Enough to get by.

I dont even have that.

Have you considered going inpateint just to get away fro a little while. You will hookup with advocates who may be able to help you situation.

When I get really bad, I go inpatient for a weed or so, and it really helps me.

SilentCry

Antiquitie's Friend
Ya, I thought about it... might be the one thing to save me from myself.

No, it won't be enough to get by. I get less than $325 as it is... now with them wanting to take from that, I'll be lucky to get $150 a month. Remember, they also claimed that they "overpaid" me... so now I also owe them over $3000.

Bob26003

You need a lawyer. But I doubt you can afford one.

I bet that if you go inpatient , you can hook up with advacates and caseworkers who may be able to help you.

I have seen them do alot for people who needed material help.

Plus, you could get the stress off your mind a little, maybe.

That would be my recommendation.

And you could talk to some folks in person with problems too.
You Are Not Alone

Think about all the Katrina Victims....... Times are hard in the US

There are always people who will help.......... Maybe some nice anti anxiety meds would ease your mind. You know. You are prolly stressed very out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00