This place is amazing

Jwjba

I'm not a very verbal person and i feel nervous when i'm supposed to answer someone directly, also i feel like i'm lacking the resources to equally show every single one of you how grateful i am for your support
So, this post is kinda..a one huge thank you for everyone who replied to my posts, who was there for me, decided to spend their time to say kind words to me, include me in the..society of this forum? Idk. I wish i could tell everyone personally how thankful i am for every single comment or mention i get from threads like cafe
I'm so glad that i found this place, i can't even express exactly how. I never thought i'd find support such as this, and while i still can feel ashamed to speak up, or express myself, no one had ever shamed me for this. Everything i've gotten from here was kindness. People here are so kind, it just..feels like home that i lost? It's so cozy. Makes me feel fuzzy and warm when people actually say nice things to me and care about me
You all are amazing. Thank you

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
I'm not a very verbal person and i feel nervous when i'm supposed to answer someone directly, also i feel like i'm lacking the resources to equally show every single one of you how grateful i am for your support
So, this post is kinda..a one huge thank you for everyone who replied to my posts, who was there for me, decided to spend their time to say kind words to me, include me in the..society of this forum? Idk. I wish i could tell everyone personally how thankful i am for every single comment or mention i get from threads like cafe
I'm so glad that i found this place, i can't even express exactly how. I never thought i'd find support such as this, and while i still can feel ashamed to speak up, or express myself, no one had ever shamed me for this. Everything i've gotten from here was kindness. People here are so kind, it just..feels like home that i lost? It's so cozy. Makes me feel fuzzy and warm when people actually say nice things to me and care about me
You all are amazing. Thank you
Very happy to have you here, @Jwjba - We all are! Not for the reasons that you've had to come of course... but once that, or those, have (already) been established. Then we're glad that this place exists and is a space out there for you to feel comfortable enough to at least come in here for a little while. Share your thoughts, discomforts, joys & pleasures, pain, etc. Whatever~ / So long as it's giving you--& doing something, for you... then that is all that (really) matters. It doesn't matter how much you say, or don't say. Once you're here, you've participated enough. For I know how it is to be so depressed you simply can't even speak, or type, worth a darn - on here (of all places?). So you are not alone. Or nearly as alone as you might, or may feel. And you express yourself (in words) beautifully, here & now. So thank-you, once again. . . for sharing your collective thoughts. And giving us some feedback, on what kind of an overall job we have been doing. In a perfect world, this place would lift every body up each & every day, or time that they log in here. So I hope for you, only good things. And that you can then one day, become one of those ones (or members) whom goes off & does their own thing. And are doing well enough to the point where. They no longer feel the need to use this place as a resource, for they have found a way to overcome all that has, or had brought them here (in the first place). Good luck! -mr. b~*> ;)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00