Those rat bastards should be thanking GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That there were those FUCKING ice storms in the northeast last year, If the roads hadn't been to icy to drive I would have gone into my HS guns-blazing and just killed the lot of them. they think its FUNNY to treat me like crap, they think its FUNNY to spew hate at me, they think its FUNNY that I feel dead every single day of my life, that all i'v ever known is the cold,they think it's FUNNY that I want to fucking die because they point and LAUGH at the "silly little ****** emo boy".

well I'll show them FUNNY a whole 12 gauge of FUNNY!!!!

*venting sesh over now*

Im really happy I found this site, it's nice to be able to vent to people that understand how im feeling and don't just bitch me back "oh your just an attention grabbing little ******" really, best site ever.

happyville

While I don't agree with joking about a topic that's as sensitive as high school shootings - I have friends who died in them and friends who had their own loved ones die in them - I understand completely how you feel. It's the reason my mom took me out of school in Junior High and made me homeschooled. I wish that was a choice for everyone, although it can increase antisocial behavior (i.e. being at home all day locked in your room), but it gives you time to have a job, etc., and be away from those horrible pupils.

I'm sorry they treat you like crap; they shouldn't. A lot of people can be completely oblivious to how much it's actually hurting someone, while others legitimately enjoy hurting people and well... they have their own mess of problems, right there.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Nik,

I'm glad you're finding this site to be supportive :)

Sorry to hear you're being treated badly at school :( Do you have any friends there? Violence won't solve anything.
How old are you? While it may seem like life's not worthing living at the moment, remember that school doesn't last forever. You need to talk to someone about the bullying before it gets out of hand, on both parts. :hug:

Tobes

Don't worry frozenprince, soon enough you'll finish school and start socializing with mature, adult people, and you'll realize just how wrong and stupid your 'classmates' are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00