threesomes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by lilella44, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

those of you who have had the experience? i mean like 2 girls, one guy.
    im 16 and have been with my bf for nearly two years and we're thinking about it but i dont wanna do it if it will totally ruin the relationship.
    what are your experiences?

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Firstly you're sixteen. Having sex with your boyfriend of two years is one thing, but to bring in someone else when you yourself are so young(won't say child)will most likely damage your relationship. Who's to say that afterward he won't like the girl more than you and break up with you. It's a dangerous path to go down especially if you two love each other. If you love each other enough and you really believe it won't mess things up, fine do it. Who am I to tell you otherwise? I'm just giving opinions anyways. Based on experiences in my past all it will do is leave you with doubts afterwards and make you question if she was better at things than you, if he liked her better, if he'll leave you for her....it's just something you don't want to do. I'm guessing also if you're posting on a suicide forum you might..i didnt say did...you might have other issues within yourself as well. If you do have some other problems I really wouldn't suggest doing it.

Best of luck.
    K

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Have to agree I think 16 is a little young for that sorta stuff, but maturity varies so much in people, you could be 16 going on 30. :shrug:

ah threesomes...:(

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

If you're apprehensive and have to ask, it's probably not wise. Wait a bit.

5. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

Amusing.

What others have stated is most likely correct, I'd heed their words.

6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Sex between more than two people is so disgusting it angers me. :mad: I don't care that it's people's own lives; it's WRONG.

If you need someone else in your relationship you just don't love each other, period. :dry:

7. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Kinda dull............Surprised me as well :blink:

8. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

Define "wrong" please.

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Yes, what makes it wrong?
    If it's something you're interested in, give it a try. If you are both up for it and not insecure, I could imagine it would only be fun. If your relationship is solid then it should be no problem.
    :heart:

10. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

It is wrong because it's WRONG. :mad: Anyone that isn't a complete, inferior animal should see this. But then again, do whatever you want. Become a prostitute if you want, even. Enjoy your putrid life if you take the path of engaging in threesomes, or maybe more than just that, even.

Disgusting. :dry:

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hmm... So the Romans were completely inferior animals, because they often had proper orgies [often with strangers]? As I recall, they formed the basic framework for modern civilization.

12. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

Ahahaha, it's wrong because it's wrong, very convincing and logical argument!

@Aoeu: Started as a Greek thing, actually.

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Actually, I was curious about that. I didn't believe it did; their pederastic relationships in particular made it sound as if that did not occur.

14. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You know what hae gi. That's fine that you think it's wrong but you didn't back up why...so basically its your opinion that it's wrong, your own personal preference. Don't sit here and berate people for their choices...no one's berating you for yours. Don't tell people they will become a prostitute by exploring sexuality. Don't say their life is putrid. You may find it disgusting others may not. It does NOT give you a write to be a condescending jackass to others. mmk.

Ohh and if you don't like the thread don't post in it. You aren't obligated to answer. If you have nothing nice to say then seriously don't say and screw off.

Sorry closeminded jerks piss me off a tad bit.

15. Hmm... I use to think that it was wrong too, but then my ex-girlfriend, Pamela, had a very interesting idea about how if we were married and somehow got another woman involved in our relationship, that it would improve our life romantically and income-wise. Technically, it seemed like a good idea. However, the deceitful, lying, coagulated blob of trailer trash, never ended up visiting me. Oh well.

16. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Sexuality is really a prickly subject, isn't it? And generally not at all clear - Hae Gi, as I recall, was pro-lolicon; X^n, however, was anti-lolicon but has no issue with threesomes.

[I'm in favour of fucked-up sexuality, so I support it all - except infidelity.]

17. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I wasn't pro-lolicon (or shotacon, for that matter), I was pro-choice-lolicon (/-shotacon).

As for the Romans and Greeks that engaged in orgies, yes, they, too, like almost all people yet to this day, were deeply inferior. I don't care a thing for what they accomplished technologically; the nazis were great with technology and science but that does not mean they were great.

Kiana, I didn't say threesomes or other orgies lead to prostitution, I said prostitution is another reasonably similar immorality you may pick up if you so want to; it's your choice what path you take in life, be it putrid or not.

That's funny, by the way, aoeu, that you say you're against infidelity when you really recently said that you keep thinking of wanting to go sexual with your neighbour (that has a boyfriend, might I add), despite that you just a few days before were talking about your current girlfriend. That's infidelity in thought.

18. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Okay, so we get to the issue of what "inferior" means - oh, and Godwin's Law :) Indeed, it seems you're calling everyone who's interested in threesomes or orgies inferior to yourself... What gives you the right to judge?

I don't have a current girlfriend. I have some weird relationship which is really hard to describe, so sometimes I use "girlfriend", and that girl is encouraging me very strongly to find a real girlfriend that's not her. Actually, come to think of it, I'm quite certain she would be very, very interested in a threesome with the girl across the hall.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
  19. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

If you're gonna bring up Godwin's Law, please make sure you use it correctly. It's only used when something has been directly compared to Hitler or Nazi.

That aside, I agree with you on the first part. Hae-Gi's "high moral standards" probably prompt him to utter such words.

20. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

He directly compared the Romans to Nazis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.