Tight Burning Pain on left side of chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having pain pretty much constant for 3 days.
Its a Tight Burning Pain on left side of chest and sometimes my left arm goes sore too. The burning pain is horrible as it flares up randomly during the day. I have also left chest tightness too which causes soreness and discomfort.

I went to the doctor and he said it was muscular and gave me voltaren rapid but it didn't work and gave me the horrible side effect of sadness.

What could this be? I don't suffer from anxiety or reflux/heartburn/gerd? so I am at a loss. =(

HALP! All feedback appreciated.

Mr Stewart

Go back to the doctor, tell them the meds they gave you have not improved the symptoms. From there they will probably do a more thorough examination, try to get to the root of the problem, give you different meds.

FBD

how long ago did they give you the meds? also if there are bad side effects go back anyways and let them know, there's usually a bunch of different meds that can treat similar conditions then maybe you won't have the side effects/get better results. but def go back and tell them and you'll likely get checked out better and hopefully you'll feel better soon

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Yeah, I agree talk to the doctor again and tell them the meds didn't work. and if it continues you may want to try and see a new doctor. maybe one that specializes in the heart and lungs. I actually have the same problem and my doctor never finds what it is. So I'm probably going to a different doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00