tired of strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostcat95

I so sick and tired of people walking up to me making small talk. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY NEW PALS. I am not interested in the small talk! I am tired of people being so judgemental! I am tired of people in my business, LEAVE ME ALONE! I wish everyone would just stop!

bunny

Staff Alumni
:hug: i know how you feel hun, i hate it when people randomly start up a conversation in public, i try to avoid it by quickly saying "sorry im in a rush" and hurrying off, although its not so easy when your on the bus :dry:

L

lostcat95

I try to be polite? I just want everyone to leave me alone and stay away from me. I don't want people around me! The demons around me want me dead! I can't keep living like this! They are going to force me to leave

L

lostcat95

no place is safe! Everyone wants to harm me! Everything & everyone is a threat! I have no place to turn! I am drowning...

L

lostcat95

Why do I have complete strangers trying to make me face things in life? It is as if they believe it is their duty or something, very very very weird! I have the right to close chapters in my life and move on. Why are they so nosey and why do they give a f***. I am not running around putting my nose in their business, wow! I just don't understand why people are so intrigued...:dunno:

L

lostcat95

Why won't these people leave me alone!!!!!!!!! I have done nothing to them or anybody... I do not understand what the big deal is, I have been through enough. They act as if my life is a game to them or something, I can only hope for the best. I just don't get it! Maybe one day I can have a normal life without these dark shadows following me everywhere! How did I get soooo darn lucky? How did this fall into my lap? It is like a crazed cult full of robots. I will stand strong and keep looking forward. I know it is by the good grace of god that I am alive and with my right mind. This can't be what life is, I will wake up SOON! I am coming out of that haze I was in for who knows how long...

L

lostcat95

Because of these wolves I will always be on guard of people coming into my life. I can't trust anyone! I will go through life alone. It is amazing how they can get into life so well

J
Do you believe all people are like this?

Check that you're getting enough magnesium in your diet. It's something everybody in life should be doing anyway, so don't think I'm pinpointing this on you.

Last edited:
L

lostcat95

I've been drugged pulled this way and that way all for personal amusement! I can't help feeling the way I feel

L

lostcat95

I see them hanging out at mcdonalds & starbucks. My grocery store gym and acting like new clients. Enough already! I also think the look a likes are nice too:patriot:

blade

I so sick and tired of people walking up to me making small talk. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY NEW PALS. I am not interested in the small talk! I am tired of people being so judgemental! I am tired of people in my business, LEAVE ME ALONE! I wish everyone would just stop!
i so agree with u. ppl underestimate me all the time and its really annoying right? u see im a goth/emo and i dont mind seeing emo boys kiss i dont care what u think but i found this cool pic of these 2 emo boys kissing and i drew that and ppl saw it and went "eewwww that gross, how can u draw stuff like that: and "yuck" if thats who i am and thats who i am. we are not ment to be the same every person is different.

so girl next time someone saying things like that tell them to fuck off. seriously.

thats what i tell ppl to say stuff to me like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00