Has anyone been through TMS. I’m currently being vetted for it and I’m a bit anxious.
Aspasia SF Supporter Oct 30, 2021 #1 Oct 30, 2021 #1 Has anyone been through TMS. I’m currently being vetted for it and I’m a bit anxious.
Angie Admin SF Author SF Supporter Oct 31, 2021 #2 Oct 31, 2021 #2 Hi, no I havent, but I am gonna tag someone. Lola if you feel like it (and its perfectly ok if not) maybe you can share with Aspasia. @Lola 2018
Hi, no I havent, but I am gonna tag someone. Lola if you feel like it (and its perfectly ok if not) maybe you can share with Aspasia. @Lola 2018
may71 mr. may Nov 2, 2021 #3 Nov 2, 2021 #3 I think TMS has relatively few negative side effects, so there's probably not too much to worry about. If you get it, I hope it goes well.
I think TMS has relatively few negative side effects, so there's probably not too much to worry about. If you get it, I hope it goes well.
Lola 2018 Well-Known Member Nov 9, 2021 #4 Nov 9, 2021 #4 Aspasia said: Has anyone been through TMS. I’m currently being vetted for it and I’m a bit anxious. Click to expand... I just went thru it works great no side efects
Aspasia said: Has anyone been through TMS. I’m currently being vetted for it and I’m a bit anxious. Click to expand... I just went thru it works great no side efects
Aspasia SF Supporter Nov 9, 2021 #5 Nov 9, 2021 #5 Angie said: Hi, no I havent, but I am gonna tag someone. Lola if you feel like it (and its perfectly ok if not) maybe you can share with Aspasia. @Lola 2018 Click to expand... Angie, thanks so much for doing this!
Angie said: Hi, no I havent, but I am gonna tag someone. Lola if you feel like it (and its perfectly ok if not) maybe you can share with Aspasia. @Lola 2018 Click to expand... Angie, thanks so much for doing this!
Aspasia SF Supporter Nov 9, 2021 #6 Nov 9, 2021 #6 Lola 2018 said: Aspasia said: Has anyone been through TMS. I’m currently being vetted for it and I’m a bit anxious. Click to expand... I just went thru it works great no side efects Click to expand... I’ve just started and I’m a bit surprised by how painful it is. I’m told that improves after the first week
Lola 2018 said: Aspasia said: Has anyone been through TMS. I’m currently being vetted for it and I’m a bit anxious. Click to expand... I just went thru it works great no side efects Click to expand... I’ve just started and I’m a bit surprised by how painful it is. I’m told that improves after the first week
Aspasia SF Supporter Nov 9, 2021 #7 Nov 9, 2021 #7 Lola 2018 said: Aspasia said: Has anyone been through TMS. I’m currently being vetted for it and I’m a bit anxious. Click to expand... I just went thru it works great no side efects Click to expand... may71 said: I think TMS has relatively few negative side effects, so there's probably not too much to worry about. If you get it, I hope it goes well. Click to expand... Crossing my fingers. Trying to be hopeful.
Lola 2018 said: Aspasia said: Has anyone been through TMS. I’m currently being vetted for it and I’m a bit anxious. Click to expand... I just went thru it works great no side efects Click to expand... may71 said: I think TMS has relatively few negative side effects, so there's probably not too much to worry about. If you get it, I hope it goes well. Click to expand... Crossing my fingers. Trying to be hopeful.