to depressed to get help . .

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by p3cky, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

does anyone else feel to depressed to get help i mean i know people say you get better and shit but i just think is it really worth it ? knowing that when i am better i could just get truggerd straight back into the same state i am in now, if life worth it? getting hurt and even hurting other people to, and then you just die at the end of all this maybe if i grew stronger i could ge threw this? but i just dont have any strenth just fuck it fuck life fuck everything just give up p3cky thats what the voice's in my head are saying everytime i try to get out there and do somthing i just get thrown back from somthing its not fair.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

it's true some people may fall back into their own ways. and there is no guarantee that therapy will even work or medication. And if you're still living in the same environment there's little hope. There's no cure for this. But getting help is worth it, you dont have to hurt others in the process, kust talking straight out to a counsellor can help.

3. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i just cant bring my self to get up and do it anymore i use to see a pyschologist for a while but i dont know

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

why not? whats stopping you?

5. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i have no idea i just dont want to yeah maybe its i dont want to but i do i dont know to much emotion

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I know what you mean. I wanted it but i didnt. Just letting someone into your mind can be a scary process!

7. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i try talking to my friends and they just think it is all a big joke maybe i should just go kill my self then see who the joke is on ? who cares anyway they dont seem to

8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Please stand up and try to get some therapy or similar,
    :hug:
    Lots of love,
    Beret

9. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I do feel like that as well. I seem to ask myself alot if it is all worth it. Don't know the answer but I sure hate this never feeling of depression. It is hard to open up to counsellors as I feel they don't really understand how I really feel, although i have tried to explain. I wish you well it whatever you choose to do to ease these feelings you have. take care

10. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

thanks for that oceans although i havent come to a deicsion yet weather to live or die

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.