Hello , I wanted to make a post to express my gratitude to anyone who has ever helped me here , showed care.
When , I first came here I really needed this website I guess. I didn't know it then.
Over the course of time , I stayed and continued using this. I do not know what what would have I done if I didn't came here all those times I did.
I want to be honest , so I wouldn't say my life has completely flipped coming here. But , I know using this has been a lot of help plenty of times.
I am grateful for all the warmth and care you've shown.
I think a lot of people here are honest and genuine, which I appreciate.
I met some people here , also learnt from them.
Though , it is saddening that maybe suicidal thoughts were what brought you here initially but it is sort of comforting too , to have this community. Hope you heal in your way.
Thankyou so much for replying to my threads , liking my posts , leaving profile posts , tagging me , checking on me , even just to have non serious talks when they happened.
I do not forget anything. Even if we don't talk anymore , or even if you did what may seem like a small thing , I remember it and I am grateful.
Thankyou.
When , I first came here I really needed this website I guess. I didn't know it then.
Over the course of time , I stayed and continued using this. I do not know what what would have I done if I didn't came here all those times I did.
I want to be honest , so I wouldn't say my life has completely flipped coming here. But , I know using this has been a lot of help plenty of times.
I am grateful for all the warmth and care you've shown.
I think a lot of people here are honest and genuine, which I appreciate.
I met some people here , also learnt from them.
Though , it is saddening that maybe suicidal thoughts were what brought you here initially but it is sort of comforting too , to have this community. Hope you heal in your way.
Thankyou so much for replying to my threads , liking my posts , leaving profile posts , tagging me , checking on me , even just to have non serious talks when they happened.
I do not forget anything. Even if we don't talk anymore , or even if you did what may seem like a small thing , I remember it and I am grateful.
Thankyou.