today im not so good

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
So...... I havent been to good for a couple of weeks, i go from nought to stressed to the max within seconds, my anxiety is through the roof where even just going on a simple car journey stresses me right out with the feelings of anxiety yet again., I am awaiting a call back from my doctor to see what they can do to help, no doubt due to the over whelming demand for mental health services on the NHS i will be put in a six month que somewhere whilst i go through the system, I cant complain because their are people with far more significant MH issues then mine, but this could be a long road to some sort of recovery again. I am unsure if this is just a blip in my own head or if it runs deeper.. i dont know i just dont know...

Brân

i don't like me either
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey Jay,

I'm sorry you're going through this, I just wanted to let you know that you're heard and we care about you here. Lean on us as much as you during the wait for professional support, whether it's a blip or something deeper, treat it in the same way and look after you x

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
Hey Jay,

I'm sorry you're going through this, I just wanted to let you know that you're heard and we care about you here. Lean on us as much as you during the wait for professional support, whether it's a blip or something deeper, treat it in the same way and look after you x
Thanks Lux, i really need the support of family but they just dont understand, my problem is my head is liek a can of worms so when it comes to trying to explain my thoughts it comes out a jumbled mess and i seem to develop a stammer when i try to explain my head.. :( x

MichaelKay

Hi Jay.

Sorry you are having a hard time atm. One of the worst things IMO about mental healthcare services is all the waiting to get help. It's so frustrating wanting help but have to wait for it.
In regards to your family and expressing your thoughts to them; Have you considered writing some of your thoughts down and maybe use that as a blueprint to or perhaps even show them? I hope you get the help you need as fast as possible.

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
Thanks Lux, i really need the support of family but they just dont understand, my problem is my head is liek a can of worms so when it comes to trying to explain my thoughts it comes out a jumbled mess and i seem to develop a stammer when i try to explain my head.. :( x
It is difficult to understand the thought process of others. About a month ago I had an anxiety attack. I haven't had one in years so it was a big surprise. I had just come out of the hospital for high blood pressure, so that may have triggered it. I went back to my affirmations and did them for a week and that was it. Feel great now. I wish the best for you. Love and God Bless

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00