tomorrow is the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorrow i plan to run away and hurt myself all i want to do is give up im just done with everything i cant cope anymore nothing is getting any better :blue:

flowers

oh Darcy, are you in school? Is there a way you can get some help from a school counseller? I am very sorry things are so bad for you. Can you talk about it here? I really hope you do not run away. And I do not want you to hurt yourself. Whats going on? Can you talk about it?? safe :hug: if thats okay

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun you have been given a children help line you said you would reach out to your teacher hun a councilor do so ok. there are many people who can help you hun No need to run away

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi Darcy, I hope you don't run away or hurt yourself. Maybe you can find someone to talk things out with and they will be able to help you.

Banned Member
I've looked up some info for you.
there are some decent, anonymous, free resources available if you are interested. Likely i can find more as well. There are options. Safe ones.

I would post them to the site (maybe they would b useful to others), but i cannot figure out where to put them.

If you are interested, just let me know.

((gentle hugs))
i do care.

scarlettdrknss

Tomorrow is also Self Harm Awareness Day. It's supposed to show people that there is HOPE, that things get better - you just have to stay strong and keep fighting. It's also supposed to help other people understand those that are hurting.

Try and reach out to someone. It really can help you.

Please, stay safe. Best of wishes.

exkend

Please speak to a responsible adult and let them know what you are going through. Try your parents if possible or GP or teacher. Don't stop trying, your going to get through this and be a better person for it.

skinnylove911

if you can't physically speak to your teacher/gp write them a note on a piece of paper if that helps but remember your gp/teacher has a duty to inform your parents if you are under 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00