• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Too much all at once, i wanna die

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#1
I know its been a lot of time sice i posted here, but once again im faced with some hard stuff.

Miom.has Heart issues and they found something in her throat. Biopsy on dec 24.

My dad Is soon going to end up in a wheelchair.

My brother Is about to getting marries and im envious.

I still have that hateful job. Searching for new job started in June and i havent found anyhing yet.

Im still and Always alone.

I made a s minor attempt 2 nights ago and the tonight too. I was so sad for opening my Eyes and yes finding out im sill in this shitty world alone.

Im sick and tired of this Life.

I iust wanna sleep forever

Thanks to whoever reads this.

Pls. Someone help
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#3
We All, here... Care, "very-deeply," for you @dying_inside . . . How do you think, that help might best be provided for you now? Is it by listening? Or are you looking for some specific kind of feedback on anything? Some help with ideas, or suggestions? I'm really sorry to hear about your Parents' health. And I know and understand, sibling rivalries--so, you are not (maybe?) as alone, as you think! Or as it may seem... Are you still getting professional help? Take care, misterb.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#4
Thank you both for answering.

MisterB, i dont think theres any way to help me this time. Im overwhelmed, panicing, hating life and myself.
Im ready to go.
I know i'll hurt my parents but i cant go on like this

I had promise i would never try again and here again im with these thoughts

I took a mini OD 2 nights ago, another one tonight and now i kind of feel the third time could be worth trying again.

I dont know what to do. I dont wanna hurt anyone but i cant stand It anymore...

Thank you for caring
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#6
I'm sorry that you're dealing with so much all at once.

Do you know what sort of things would help?

Sending hugs
No, i dont know what would help in real Life. Im magic Life id be married, with kids, living in a beautiful house and my parents would be healthy.

As each and every day that passes the less probability is that this would become real or almost real.

Im trapped in a cage that hurts and a Life that i dont want...
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#8
I'm sorry you're in this boat, and this situation @dying_inside ~now, it may (still) be worth your while, to go & get yourself checked out, just to make, or to be sure, that you did not do any long lasting damage to yourself. Even though, it may not seem like it now (it is sometimes hard to tell, or self-judge/evaluate). And, I know you probably don't care all that much, given that you feel the way you do. However, if you do decide or choose, to stick around - which is what we all want - then you may change your mind (depending on what's been done). I really wish you could see a better future for yourself. Are you sure you're not just coming up with this answer, as a means to finding a way out of, or an escape from, all that you feel has gone wrong, or is not quite right with your life? I realize that there is a tremendous amount of distress that is excruciating for you to be dealing with at present. As your title of this, so aptly puts it, or says. My point is, that you may be not in your best frame of mind, or thinking (on the matter) is all... Many of these issues, such as those feelings you say you are still struggling with, and dealing with, seem workable. Or that with the right kind of help, and given the proper time to align with, so that you can find yourself in a situation where your circumstances will have changed, and hopefully for the better (such as a new job, maybe?). I mean, who knows how that might not change your outlook on life then? Perhaps you can meet some one there! You just don't know. It feels like you do. Because all now is doom & gloom. Trust me, I know, I've been there before & it is very difficult to combat these feelings of hopelessness, and how or when one is, also at the same time, feeling so defeated. It's as if every move is countered by a fatal (seemingly, or negative impacting/or inflicting) blow. So we try and do good - only to have the opposite result occur, or happen to us. Yes, then it is hard not to feel somewhat cursed, for all that matters, cares or gives. When no matter what we try, how much momentum is established, won or gained. Sooner or later, someone or something, is going to come along & "pull the rug, out from underneath us!" So, I understand what (it is) you are saying--however, I am also offering you a counterpoint, of some other ways of viewing your situation. And also from a more outside, and therefore, objective (hopefully) point of view, &/or perspective. Here's hoping you'll give life, instead of death, one more shot, or another opportunity. Because not only do you seem like you deserve it. But it seems as though a great deal of potential would be wasted. And obviously, a catastrophic loss to all of us here. And then also there, in your world & every day (life). Hoping then, you can reconsider and that at some point, hopefully soon. . . You can catch a genuine or decent 'break,' to help turn your fortunes. At least enough to where you can find facing some of these challenges, difficulties & obstacles, in a little more of a workable and feasible, or easy to handle, manner & way~ mr. b :^) Because no matter what: it isn't as impossible, or insurmountable, as it may seem. Believe me!
 

Mike951

SF Supporter
#9
I've just been drinking a lot. Pretty sure that's not helping though so I don't recommend it. Just a lot going on and doesn't seem that I feel good any other way, even if it's just for a short period of time. I did lose both of my parents a week apart though. It was a long time ago, and my father was barely in my life, but it still hit hard. It sucked. I had a family though, I guess I never even got to that point in the thought process. Can't say what would help you but don't give up, you never know what's around the corner, and you'll never see it if you're not here.
 

cots

Well-Known Member
#10
Hi @dying_inside , it sounds to me like you could be going through a bit of caregiver stress? It can be overwhelming to care for loved ones who require medical support. It makes one feel so alone and helpless.

Could you talk to your brother about your worries? Sharing your thoughts might bring some relief. Even if your brother has no solution to offer, making your feelings known to him can take some weight off your shoulders.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#12
Thank you all for answering. i called in sick for a few days and im feeling better.

nobody helped, its just not working gives me a great deal of weight less on my shoulders. i hate my job and thats the main reason i want to die.

i've been looking for job for 6 months with no results.

i knew my dad would end up in a wheelchair, it shouldnt be a surprise but now its heavy on me.

my mom will probably survive

and my brother would matter less if i had someone else in my life too.

im doing what i can.

i'll keep taking ODs at work so maybe i die there. it would be a great satisfaction.

but i'll try and resist until the holidays, then it will be what it will be...

thank you all for caring.

Love to all
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#13
I hope you can find a new job.

I'm glad you had that self-awareness, to be able to implement that level of "self-care,"
in order to be able to give yourself a break... from that which was weighing on, and troubling you
so (much)! I do wish your brother could help with your folks some. Or if he is, more. Maybe
because you are there, and you are closer, it is (just) expected then--that this burden
should fall on you, and your shoulders. However, it is hard enough, caring for others when
well or neutral. Say nothing, of when we ourselves are not well. Or feeling like this.
Please do what you can to try & stop doing that at work. I know you don't want to, or
that, you don't care. But just remember, that we (& others in your Day-to-Day), DO!!!

Maybe you can meet somebody, someday? It's always possible. . . Try & keep your spirits up!!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top