Took the day off because of all the crap that's going on

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ziva, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I am taking the day off from University because off all the shit that's been going on in my life. I only had one class today anyway, so I decided to take the day off. I told my mom I felt nauseous, so she told me to stay home. I never actually felt naseous, it's just that with all the stress I'm going through I need a break. The psychologist I'm seeing at the counselling center at my University knows all about the things that have been going on in my life(my ex-boyfriend harassing me which the police won't do anything about, the situation with the nurse who is making my life hell who I think I met over the weekend- see past posts for my info, etc.), and suggested that I take a day off from school. I saw the psychologist yesterday, and decided that today was the perfect day to do it since I only had one class, where the other days I have classes I have all three classes that I am taking. Has anyone else here ever done that before(taken a day off because of emotional issues- I also had a bitch fight with a family member yesterday morning who was convinced of something and after they found out they were mistaken, they still never apologized, and whenever they start a fight it is rare for them to apologize. I tried to stay calm, but they just screamed how I'm nothing but a fucking inconvienience in their life and all I bring them is misery- no wonder I'm so suicidal from all the shit I have to deal qith, and this is from EVERYTHING)? Anyway, this is a first time for me to pretend to be sick, I never did that in my life, not even while in school, I'm 21 years old now and this is a first for me to pretend to be sick.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

But you are not pretending Ziva you are sick emotionally sick so i am glad you did take a day off for just you. You do only kind things for Ziva today okay. Do things that will make you smile and feel good about you. Everyone needs a day off just to them hugs

3. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I said I was physically sick since emotionally don't count apparently.

4. total eclipse

Well it should count hun i have taken such time off as well for emotional healing

5. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

Yea. I requested you as a friend by the way :)

6. total eclipse

Thank you for the friendship request i hope you spend the day caring for you hugs i am off to work now so please take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.