1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Took the day off because of all the crap that's going on

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ziva, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I am taking the day off from University because off all the shit that's been going on in my life. I only had one class today anyway, so I decided to take the day off. I told my mom I felt nauseous, so she told me to stay home. I never actually felt naseous, it's just that with all the stress I'm going through I need a break. The psychologist I'm seeing at the counselling center at my University knows all about the things that have been going on in my life(my ex-boyfriend harassing me which the police won't do anything about, the situation with the nurse who is making my life hell who I think I met over the weekend- see past posts for my info, etc.), and suggested that I take a day off from school. I saw the psychologist yesterday, and decided that today was the perfect day to do it since I only had one class, where the other days I have classes I have all three classes that I am taking. Has anyone else here ever done that before(taken a day off because of emotional issues- I also had a bitch fight with a family member yesterday morning who was convinced of something and after they found out they were mistaken, they still never apologized, and whenever they start a fight it is rare for them to apologize. I tried to stay calm, but they just screamed how I'm nothing but a fucking inconvienience in their life and all I bring them is misery- no wonder I'm so suicidal from all the shit I have to deal qith, and this is from EVERYTHING)? Anyway, this is a first time for me to pretend to be sick, I never did that in my life, not even while in school, I'm 21 years old now and this is a first for me to pretend to be sick.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

But you are not pretending Ziva you are sick emotionally sick so i am glad you did take a day off for just you. You do only kind things for Ziva today okay. Do things that will make you smile and feel good about you. Everyone needs a day off just to them hugs

3. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I said I was physically sick since emotionally don't count apparently.

4. total eclipse

Well it should count hun i have taken such time off as well for emotional healing

5. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

Yea. I requested you as a friend by the way :)

6. total eclipse

Thank you for the friendship request i hope you spend the day caring for you hugs i am off to work now so please take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.