• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Total social failure

sadhart

SF Supporter
#41
The work culture for an employer definitely makes a big difference in how secure the employees feel. Some start yelling or being disrespectful if anyone makes a mistake. Others understand that mistakes are part of the growth process and see it as a teaching moment.
I think mistakes are OK in most situations, and the important thing is to learn from it.
You know what? Whether it's stuff at work or life...I'm tired. I am so tired of how my life is nothing but watching others be good enough and worth love and acceptance. It hurts and I am so want6ting to find the courage to be done with all of this.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#43
You know what? Whether it's stuff at work or life...I'm tired. I am so tired of how my life is nothing but watching others be good enough and worth love and acceptance. It hurts and I am so want6ting to find the courage to be done with all of this.
*hug
I can relate. I am also tired and want to leave this cruel cold planet
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top