Trying to slowly get back up on my feet

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Doodle, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doodle

Doodle Well-Known Member

So I took this last semester off. I payed for it in numerous ways, but I'm still hoping it has some lasting effects that'll be more clear down the road. I spent that time adjusting my medications and going to weekly therapy sessions. I was going to go back for summer classes, but I'm still not sure if I'm ready yet and I just can't return yet. Things won't be the way they were before and I have to adjust to that realization. I am, however, still going to be productive again. I'm taking some online classes starting tomorrow and I'll be job hunting again soon. So I'm hoping I can ease my way back into a life of being productive and goal-achieving and whatnot. I dunno, I guess I'm just a little excited at the prospect of not being lazy and doing nothing all day. I just hope I can cope with it. I'm hoping this was all worth something.

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I hope it works out well for you. Taking things steady may be boring but is very sensible. Kind regards.

3. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Wow, you really seem to be doing what you need to do to move forward with your life. You are doing all the right things to create a life for yourself that is productive and happy. You have every reason to be very proud, and I sure wish you the best of all things.

4. Doodle

Doodle Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'm certainly trying to do what's best for myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.