Tuesday October 15, late open

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
^ Aw ty @1964dodge I appreciate you saying that :)
I really only made a comment about it at all out of being kind of pouty about it (I absolutely hate to be forgotten but I know everyone feels that way about that so trying to keep that in mind) I know anyone can post in the cafe anytime & maybe it will ultimately make zero difference whether I comment on not being tagged in terms of being remembered more, or maybe it will only make it worse. Sometimes I just try diff. things to see what will happen from it (if anything) I def. care too much I will say that so I know I need to just stop caring so damn much already.
I understand sometimes I don't get tagged and jokingly think guess they don't want me today lol. I obviously don't seriously think that way because I know the truth. as for me when I open the café I tag between 50 and a 100 people. and I don't tag 100s that I would like to. that's because you can't tag that many people. but any person familiar with the café knows everyone is welcome. and I always like your posts so im happy when you come tagged or not...mike...*hug*hug*hug

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
^ Ty for saying that dodge esp. the part about always liking my posts and being happy when I come whether I'm tagged or not, I was really not sure whether anyone (overall) cared about much of what I posted or not so reading that really means a lot to me. Maybe I need to say those kinds of things to people more also I def. get too wrapped up in my own wants/needs and need to think of others more. I always enjoy reading your posts too they are always so loving and supportive so ty for being so nice & caring :)
((( Lots of hugs to you and everyone here hope you are all having a great day! :) ))))
*hug:)*hug:)*hug

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Do you eat breakfast every day or do you struggle with skipping it?
If I get up early enough to eat breakfast (or even lunch), then I eat it.

What is your favorite breakfast to order when you go out to a restaurant?
Not sure if I have a favorite, but steak and eggs or a big breakfast is always good.

Do you eat the toast you get with it or does that just go to waste?
I always eat the toast, I try not to waste any of it.

Do you ever steal the little jam packets and take them home?
Yeah, and the butter packets too if there's some left over. I mean I paid for it anyway...lol.

I don’t eat breakfast unless coffee counts. Sometimes I’ll grab a bagel in the afternoon.

Crepes. I love breakfast foods tho!

Always eat the toast! No food left behind.

No, I don’t like jam. Now on a separate note, those oyster cracker packets they have in restaurants. I love those.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
It's seems like answering questions about breakfast when I'm about to go read and then try to sleep seem a little off, and yet here we are.

Lately I struggle with skipping all meals. I'm not hungry for some reason, and the thought of eating makes me slightly ill. That's neither here nor there though.

I really like a good omelette. Can't seem to find a decent place around here to get one. @Walker can't have eggs and it makes me slightly sad that he doesn't know this amazing food.

Most of the time I just ask them to leave out the toast. I'm weird.

Well ... of course!!! I have little packets of honey, jam, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce and all sorts of condiments in my desk at work. You never know when you might want hot sauce on your protein bar.

@Kuo @garage boi @Doomer have you checked out the cafe?

holdingon

Punched in the head
I was raised with breakfast and tend to find it difficult to function without it. Back in the bad old days, breakfast may have been a liquid breakfast with a side dish of tobacco, but it still counted dammit.

What is your favourite breakfast to order when you go out to a restaurant?
Eggs Benedict for sure.

The toast is part of the conflagration of textures and flavours that makes for a brekky extravaganza, of course I eat the toast!

Nah, I don't eat jam that often, and I have some nice jams in the fridge for those occasions anyway. Besides, knowing my luck, they would explode in my bag.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I almost never eat breakfast except sometimes I’ll have the brunch at the pub when I’m there to watch Spurs. I eat there like once a month, and sometimes I get lunch instead when I’m there for a weekday match. I’m rarely awake at breakfast time unless there’s a Spurs match on.

The pub makes a good boxty (kinda like a potato pancake for people who don’t know) stuffed with all sorts of fillings. But if I go to a more traditional diner or something for breakfast I tend towards chocolate chip pancakes.

If I have toast, I’ll eat it.

I used to take the jam packets home sometimes but haven’t in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00