Two Steps Forward One Step Back

I got a call from my hiring agency that I'm not doing too well as a CNA. And they also said I lashed out at someone. I don't know why they would say that. I never did that on any job. What's even more insane is that they told the hiring agency. They never told me any of this. So I thought I was doing well until the agency said otherwise. They said that there were going to place me in another nursing home. But I'm worried that I might mess up over at that place as well. I just don't think I'm cut out to be a CNA. I also have rent coming up. I don't know what I can do for a job.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
being a nurse of any kind takes lot of patience and compassion. if they move you do your best and you should be ok. in time you will gain more experience and be better at your job. i hope things work out for you...mike....*hug*shake

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
It is possible that although you did nothing wrong a patient complained about you simply because they are a mean person. I would not worry about it too much if you did nothing wrong; it is not your problem I guess, even though it affects you. I would just do the best you can in the now. You are going to be okay.

KindaOtiose

@MosesY is right - sometimes there are customers - or, in this case, patients - who just complain for the sake of complaining. This recently being encapsulated in the "Karen" stereotype. Unfortunately, the hiring agency probably has to employ the "customer is always right" policy. I'm sure this sort of thing isn't uncommon and they're understanding of the situation. Keep trying your best and you'll be fine - this won't define your career and it doesn't mean you aren't cut out to be a CNA nurse. Stay safe. Sending hugs *hug10.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00