Two Steps Forward..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by iicookieii, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iicookieii

iicookieii Active Member

I'm upset at myself. I told myself I was going to go hungry all day and yet i ended up eating pizza and pasta. Now I'll have to make up for it by not eating for two days

I was so excited to start on the path of self-love and now i just hate myself

2. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

hun, don't hate yourself! you listened to your body and let it have some of the energy it needs :) that's a good thing. can you try channelling that self-love (which you do have, don't you worry) into finding all of the nutrients your body needs through food? Treat your body to healthy, yummy food and let it show you how well you can feel and all the things you can do because of it :)
    keep safe x

3. darkhorse91

darkhorse91 Member

A path of self-love would be taking care of your body. We are supposed to feel hungry and we are supposed to eat. Eating is not a bad thing! Eat healthy, eat in moderation, and exercise. Starving yourself is not going help, as it will only make you EXTRA hungry and then you will binge eat. Eat regularly and then you will not get swept up in the ups and downs of hunger.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Its okay to eat. The body is thankful even if the mind is not.

Im struggling to try to eat. My mind wont let me anymore. I already crossed that line and trust me you dont want to go down this path.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.