Ugh. It's All I Want.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SuperAnon, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperAnon

SuperAnon New Member

The one thing females are out on Earth to do and it seems like I can't even do that, so how am I suppose to do anything else extraordinary in my life? Everyday.... I cry and scream in my mind so no one else knows... I go on Facebook and all I see are posts about it, pictures even.. I walk around town and that's all I see. Women waddling and rubbing their bellies. All that pops into my head is.. Why can't that be me? Why can't I have a baby? There it is.. That's my secret. My depression clings to it, loves it, feeds on it.. Everyone tells me "Oh it will happen when it's supposed to." Whatever! People that don't even deserve children get pregnant without even trying. People that already have a million kids get pregnant without trying. Why not me?! Sometimes when I'm with my fiancé and we're about to have intercourse, I'll just cry. I tell him nothing's wrong because i don't want him to be dragged down into my mood, but he knows.. We've talked about my problems with having troubles trying to conceive. He says it's him, I say it's me.. I know it's me. I've tried for years and it hasn't happened. I'm afraid to go to the doctor because I don't want to hear that I can't.. That will be the last nail in the coffin. This sucks.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Until you get checked you really have no way of knowing - and even then is hard sometimes for no reason at all. Wife got pregnant with daughter without even trying - and took 6 years and tons of Dr visits to have son - I have known people that spent 5 plus years trying then had a child and were pregnant again before the child was a year old. There are a million very simple reasons that make getting pregnant difficult sometimes that can be very easily fixed and there are sometimes no apparent reasons and it is difficult and it can change from pregnancy to pregnancy with each child. Unless you are in early 40's you have years and there are certainly worse things in the world to have to spend a lot of time "practicing" if you are with somebody you love and are trying for natural conception.
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Try not to put your entire life into having a baby. A lot of couples who spend years upon years trying, this is all their life becomes. It all becomes about the right time to have sex that it doesn't become meaningful anymore, they forget why they have sex. Even when some couples have IVF this is all their life becomes. It's all about the getting pregnant that they forget why they are together. So when the baby comes, they become so far apart and the added stress of having a baby can break a relationship down. Have fun with your fiancé, don't let your life become all about getting pregnant, it will happen when it happens. Sometimes, trying too much can affect fertility, and the stress of not getting pregnant can affect fertility. So just, enjoy your life and what will be will be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.