ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

danni

Chat Buddy
well i thought it was going great for me for the past 3 months but i guess i was wrong it been awhile since i ranted but i dont know anymore.... I mean dang it how could he have done that to me i me hell i trusted him and he did this kind of crap to me maybe i derserve it...

I came so freaking close to cut but i didn't cause i didn't have anything to use and now i feel like crap, maybe i was right people come to me forever thing and when there done and feel better they leave me outside in the cold with my problem to rot in the ground.. Its hard maybe i trust people to easy but thats just me and once i get to close i just burn up. Maybe i just need to stop trusting people, but i can't do that...maybe i get what i get...he was right and it doesn't really help alot cause i see him everyday at work.. maybe i just vanish for a couple days... :cry: i wanna hurt myself so fucking bad but i dont hurt people who i love...i should just suffer or something...:cry:

:hug: Hey danni hun, it's okay now, I'm here.

Take a deep breath. I understand about the cutting- I wanted to so bad today but I didn't get a chance to. Now I'm here and I'm gonna help you. You don't have to suffer- or at least suffer alone.

What happened exactly? Can you tell me? Just take a deep breath and try to calm down a little.

I'm also here for a PM if you want to.

danni hun :hug: I'm sorry you're struggling. I'm glad you haven't cut.

You definitely don't deserve to be treated like crap hun.

I hope things loosen up for you. You don't deserve to suffer. :hug:

Always here if you wanna talk

B

black_rose_13

:hug: so proud of you your so strong danni, never forget that, and you can get through this. if you need me im only a pm or messanger away. please stay safe and take care hun :hug:

danni

Chat Buddy
okay i can't cope with this the guy this everything is all fine and everything while i'm in pain, i mean i fucking trusted him and he did that kinda stuff knowing full well i was underage... And i sit right across from me, i swear i need to cut or something to jus let it out ugh...why are the older guys like that. and most of my friends at work want to kick his ass i want to hurt him god damn i feel like shit...i dont want to go to work anymore but i have to..:cry:

:hug: Can you report him? There are laws that protect you anywhere and at work especially when you are underage. Don't hurt him physically because that will not help you very much in the long run. I know that it will be hard to admit to the authorities and/or your employer that someone did soething to you, but he can't get away with this.

And I feel extremely bad for you. I mean, you trusted him and he... he... :sad: Please do not hurt yourself. Keep talking to us.

I'm still here for a PM if you want to talk. :hug: Take care sweetie.

danni

Chat Buddy
its so fucking tempting but i know if i do it will hurt me but alot harder on the one i love, and i'm not the kind o hurt ppl. i just can't believe guys these days...but maybe i just...just..just..deserve it somehow.:cry:

Melancholy

You DO NOT deserve this. In any way.

Please stop telling yourself that. I know how hard that can be, I've been there, but believe me, it's the truth.

Take care
:hug:

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
You definately dont deserve it, thats the first thing you have to tell yourself and believe it. Sounds to me like this guy did something highly disrespectful and wrong, unfortunately theres a lot of guys out there like that, guys that cant control themselves, its pretty sad and weak really. I would like to say you should pursue it further but sometimes im not entirely sure its the right thing to do, will it just end up causing more pain? theres no doubt if the guy sexually assaulted you or something like that he should face the consequences though. Im sorry you went through this, its a terrible situation.

E

emma-louise

:hug: baby im so sorry i havent been around for you lately but you know im always here, and no matter what is going on with me i'll always put it aside for you cause i love you so much <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00