Um this is gonna sound weird

ok I am a male and im 18 but uh im straight but i keep having these weird dreams about guys that i know but i dont think like them an any way more than friends so im freaking out idk am i straight feel atracted to girls but not guys but uh idk

maybe your dreams are showing you something, making you realize that you do have feelings for guys? I hope you realize it's not a bad thing either.
:hug:

being curious about the same sex is nothing to be ashamed of or scared about. I think that it's a natural part of life to wonder about the same sex. Maybe not in everyone's lives but if it happens it happens. Stay safe hun and no worries. PM me if you need to talk :hug:

j86

I agree with incognito.
If they were sexual dreams, then there could be a possibility you are interested in experimenting with guys.

If they were just about relationships, you might to explore.

If you're concerned, then they aren't just dreams - something in your mind is telling you.

Like i've learned in Psychology, no one is straight at first. They just grow up with it and go with it. Committing to a gay or bisexual lifestyle is something that people have come to explore later on in life.

B

Blackness

dreams arent always as they seem.
I mean ive had sexual dreams about some pretty odd people in some odd situations :s
lol, wont go there, but they arnt what is 'real' in 'real life' ya know.

anyway you're probably young, and many of us become bicurious, there's nothing wrong with it :)

Puddytat

yeah sex dreams dont usually represent anything to do w/ sex or orientation in the waking life. its usually about intimacy, connection, what do those people mean to you? could mean a lot of things so i wouldnt jump to conclusions just yet.

gag

If you don't like guys, but seem to like the idea of sex with them... Maybe you just like the lust.
There are swingers like that out there and they arn't gay.

I wouldn't say that'd consider someone gay, but I'm sure alot of people would have a different opinion there.

poison

i wouldn't stress over it too much. unless you feel conciously attracted or aroused by guys, which isn't bad, don't sweat it.

Don't take your dreams so literally. Think about it more, analyze it, connect it with events in your past or current life. Perhaps these sexual fantasies mean more than their surface appearances. You know yourself better than anyone so just be honest with yourself. Don't be afraid to share whatever it is you are holding back, this is an online forum, no one here will judge you, and if they do it won't mean a thing because they are a complete stranger who's opinion doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perishable

Well, are you completely unsure of your sexuality?
You do claim to be Bi-curious. So, there is only a couple of ways in dealing with this. One, Experiment...Spoil your curiousity...Or Two, let it pass and go on with being straight...
People change as they progress into years. So even if you have not been bisexual before hand, does not mean you can't now. :tongue:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00