Unable to put on a happy face or feel good attitude at work..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lachrymose27, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Its really affecting how I think my co-workers view me.. I'm sad and worried about it. I feel like a fool about it too. I really need a job without much social interaction... But i just don't see what I could do... I really wanted to do game testing jobs but most are over in California which I wouldn't mind moving to, but at the same time, I'm not responsible and knowledgeable enough to take care of myself. I'm really trying to stay positive but its hard with the inter blues on my tail.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you feel better today It is hard to put on a mask for others around us. Hugs Are you on meds for your anxiety and depression they do help some

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:hug: Sorry to hear your not feeling to great, many jobs require being social, I know it must be highly frustrateing to but a mask on. Where are you based? I could do some reserch in to jobs for you.

4. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

thanks totaleclipse, no, I haven't been on anti-depressants ever since i stopped seeing my counselor (because i graduated). I just need to find the time to give mental health services a call... i think i'm just making excuses and pushing back my responsibilities :(

thanks cute_angel, but theres no need, I find my way in the dark, hopefully :D

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Think about it and do it okay call mental health services so you can start feeling better about living okay meds do help hugs to you

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.