Underground Man

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Auerbach, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auerbach

Auerbach Well-Known Member

I don't fit in this world. I am your everyday loser, weirdo, loner; I hardly ever smile. I hardly don't have any friends.

2. Auerbach

I ride my bike in town, but I don't go anywhere, no where important anyway, I ride to get away and to be with myself and my bike. I love my bike more than I did my car. I don't even miss my car, as far as I'm concerned I may never have another car in my life and that doesn't bother me one bit. I could not afford a car. So it's just me and my bike day in day out. Either that or walking, walking is ok too, but I'd like to walk where there is nothing and no one, just a long lonely road, no life around, to clear my head, or to shake off my idleness. Riding the bus is weird because I even feel more alone around those people than I do when i am actually alone. Nothing is comparable, as if being somewhere else might be, it wouldn't, and when I land nothing changes, I am still right back to square one, maybe I haven't yet left square one, would it make a difference? Would I then be a social, positive, friendly, secure person? I don't think so. But this is what I currently do, a little bit of this and a little bit of that but I don't go anywhere. Do I even have to go anywhere? 2.50 pass, worn down tires, and dirty canvas and nothing to say for it...ever

3. Auerbach

I feel like cutting again, but my arms already have too many scabs from last Monday.

4. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

sorry to hear about your plight. Sorry to see there are no responses. May God give you strength. Please do not give up. Think positive. Keep venting out by posting here.

5. AscendingTri

AscendingTri Member

I can't get why you think you are a looser just because you do not interact with people. What makes it hard for you to make friends?

6. Auerbach

I am introverted and so I can be quiet a lot of the times, it stems from social anxiety. Also I never really feel like I fit in. I have a very hard time relating to other people. I am an outcast, a loner pretty much. I am always by myself, I spend a lot of time reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.