• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

ups and downs

Survivorist

Black sheep of my family....
#1
Hi all,

you know in Spain medical care is not as good as in other European Countries. I do not know what happens to me. I can be 100% positive the morning and all is well, life is good, I feel fine - and suddenly the slightest reason and its the opposite: I cry, I want to die, I have no power any longer, I hate myself...

What is going on with me?
 
#2
Hi Survivolist, I'm sad to know you feel like this.

When I got ill I searched for a number of illnesses, and tried to see which one checked with my symptoms. That said, this is not an alternative to a real doctor as he would know better.

Have you seen if you have any bipolar disorder symptoms?
*brohug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top