Very Embarrassed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by RunningAway, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

I am here because I have been feeling and do feel really down. I know that it is because of the circumstances that I have found myself place into over the last year or 2 and especially in the last 3 or 4 months. But the certainty that circumstances change does not really seem to help. I just know that I find it all to much to deal with and that I know that it is becoming far too painful to allow them to continue. I know I am strange but I don't see too many escape doors. I am also not very good at admitting my troubles. I am often the one who is great with other people but have no place to turn to. But this is my last attempt. You know I am desperate when I tell others about myself :)

2. Waugriff

Waugriff Active Member

I am in the same boat as you in so many aspects. I too am in a very bad situation that I often blame myself for and see no way of escape. I came to this forum becuase even my own wife laughs at me when I am feeling terrible. I dont really have any advice I can give since I dont understand whats troubling you, but I can say that here you will find many that would be more than willing to at least lend an ear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.