Voices again...

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
So everything is going great. My life is back on track, I'm back at work, I have an amazing boyfriend, my mood is stable and life couldn't be better. But for the past few days the voices have been creeping back in. They aren't horrendous or too disruptive, it sounds like my inner voice but I'm hearing it externally. I did text my CPN Friday night so hoping she gets back in touch tomorrow. I'm on the max dose of my anti psychotic and now isn't the right time for a meds change. Any ideas?

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
I’d try to get in touch with my p-doc, a.s.a.p.! : ) / though it sounds like you’re already pursuing that, somewhat, with the cpn- (if that does not suffice); that’s what I would do ... or whoever is overseeing the med management - maybe they can add something?

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
You may have over extended yourself. This could be some break through of your meds. Of course get in touch with your health care team, which you've already gotten in motion.

You may need dual antipsychotic treatment. I know the docs don't like to do that but it is necessary sometimes.

Just a couple of thoughts, take care.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I have spoken to my CPN and she was going to contact the pdoc to talk about meds and general review etc.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00