waking up in the mornings- it's got so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just lay in bed litirally.. because i've nothing to get up for.

apart from my fixed music skedule, that's about it- and it's kind of eating me away

does anyone else find this?. they really arn't motivated to wake in the mornings because they have nothing to live for?

that's me

FBD

Ive had issues with that before. i try to get up earlier than i need to so i have time to do what i want in the morning...it seems to help me move. like i get up, look online a little, get dressed and the spend the rest of my morning doing what i want to do before i have to go to work. it seems to help me get up in the morning

icequeen

i would think that many of us here have this problem.

i struggled for months just to get out of bed to go to loo...and got over that to a degree, but it is a real effort to get out of bed, today for eg i get taken to a yoga class...i just didnt want to go and i hung on till last minute..i would be happy to stay in bed all day every day. i guess that 80% of my time is spent in bed, i dont have a prob with it.

MLKane

I lie there and I think of all the things that I'm sure will go wrong with the day. I then think about what I have to get up for, weigh the two against each other and decide I'd rather not wake up at all. Same pattern every day, but I still have to get up, or else I'll just never get up again.

Mr Stewart

Yep. On days off from work when I can sleep as long as possible, the usual emotion immediately upon waking up is disappointment that I continue to exist, that I didn't die or the world didn't end overnight like I went to sleep hoping would happen the previous evening. If I do have to get up early, it's more of a tangible physical pain as it's likely I've only gotten an hour or two of sleep before the alarm clocks (both of them) start in with their damned cacophony.

I lie there and I think of all the things that I'm sure will go wrong with the day. I then think about what I have to get up for, weigh the two against each other and decide I'd rather not wake up at all. Same pattern every day, but I still have to get up, or else I'll just never get up again.

that sums me up perfictly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00