Weekend of 5th and 6th September working on Forum

Discussion in 'Forum News & Updates' started by NYJmpMaster, Sep 4, 2015.

1. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Over Saturday and Sunday I will be adding some additional functions to the forums. These will be different plugins installed to add additional features and improve user experience.

In the process of doing this there may be very small/short unannounced down periods or access issues and there will be things appearing and disappearing as the plugins are installed and configured. If the need arises to turn the forum off for more than a few minutes I will post an announcement on the SF Facebook page -

and the SF Twitter account -

Hopefully there will be minimal interruptions.

Have a Happy and Safe Weekend SF !!
    2 people like this.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you have a happy safe weekend too thanks for all your do here hugs
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thank you very much :D You're the best and appreciated.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

So far we have added User Groups where you can make your own or join other social groups, username change options (to change name by yourself every 180 days if you choose, and "your activity" which displays all the threads you are involved with to easily find and follow up on your posts and threads, and a donate box to donate towards monthly expenses of running SF.

If you have problems with any of these options please let us know in troubleshooting. All of these options are for trial runs and final permissions and even access will be based on user response and overall effect on forum activity and difficulty of maintaining a safe environment.
    3 people like this.