Well, it's been a year.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by houseofcards, Jun 10, 2013.

1. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

Shiroi - I miss you so much, words cannot explain it. I still have the hotsauce, 1 box of cookies, and books that you sent me. It's still hard, even after a year has passed. I know many who love you and really wish you were still with us. :upset:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun sorry for the loss of your friend

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. I wish I could offer real comfort.

4. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Has it really been a whole year? :eek:

You have left a lasting impression on a fair few who's heart you touched through this site and beyond. And I'm grateful the appreciation for you survives in the hearts of those around.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry for your loss Rianne. I know how hard it is, keep talking..it does help to let it all out. :hug: Here if you need anything!

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:( I remember asking her about old japanese vhs tapes we had.. some cartoons cuz we couldn't find much information on them and she even looked up how much they were worth for us.. I think thats the strongest memory I have or can remember.. she was always so kind.. And she is well missed.. I hope she has found peace. (hugs to whom need them)

7. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Shiori linked me to her favorite YouTube vid of 'Sakura'--Cherry Blossoms. Such a beautiful piece of music. The link was lost when my HD failed, but I still look around on YouTube trying to find the exact one. You are missed, *Shi*. Thank you for all you shared with us.