Well, I've hit a new personal low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinice

I now have no job in addition to my family hating me and my 'friends' and bandmates using me.

Don't you sometimes wish you could go back in time to stop one little thing from happening that later on, fucks up everything?

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi..so sorry you are feeling this way...no, we cannot go back, but you sound like you can move forward...please PM me if I can be there to support this, J

Only when you truly realize that no, unfortunately you can't go back... is when you can really begin to think about the future.

Don't let anything bother you, stand up for yourself and speak up!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Tom,
Your just amongst the millions who are unemployed.. It's not you it's the economy..They say things are getting better but on the news you hear about more people being layed off..As far as your friends using you.. They don't sound like good friends..Maybe it's time to find new ones..Take care of you first then your friends.. Right now you need to lick your wounds from being layed off..

sometimes i think life would be a better place if people appreciated others, not took them for granted. half of us probably wouldn't be here if the people we loved noticed us and cared about us back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00