what are the less painfull methods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey darkrider ..

This forum's pro-life, which means we won't give you that sort of information ...
Can you say what's got you into this state tonight? What's making you feel like that it's inevitable that you'll take your life?

darkrider

i have mood swings all the time and i become so low. when im depressed like now i see things more clearly. i have nothing in my life and i cant stand it any more. i want to die than carry on like this. i just cant do it any more.

Aaron

I've been feeling much the same way this past couple of weeks but I agree with what iwadrama says...that thoughn it may seem so at the time...nothing is inevitable.

Summer.Rain

i have mood swings all the time and i become so low. when im depressed like now i see things more clearly. i have nothing in my life and i cant stand it any more. i want to die than carry on like this. i just cant do it any more.
I was in the very same situation, i got bi-polar disorder so i really can relate!
Please you must treat it, its a nasty disorder!
I take 3 types of pills every day to keep my mind clear of sucicdial thoughs and mood swings, maybe you should conntact a pshychitriest and ask for help?
Please do so, Bi-Polar Disorder is a NASTY thing to have!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey darkrider,
No you won't receive methods from us because this is a prolife forum!! We will offer you support, advice, and friendship!! I know what you are going thru. I have been an isolationist for the last fifteen years. Before that I would go to work and come home and stay there until the next morning. So actually I have been Isolating my whole life.
I use to get out a little more when I was younger because I would get stoned first. My so called friends would come over just to get high. They didn't give two shits about me. I was easily mistaken that they cared to be my friends. I found out who was actually a true friend (0) i was easily used by others.
Depression is an illness and it can be defeated if you really work hard at it. For myself, I will have it for the rest of my life because my suicidal thoughts will always be there. So far I have been able to keep them at bay. Sometimes I back slide and my friends here at the forum help me to keep a positive train of thought. I truly cherish the ones I have because they actually care. I hope you receive the help you need to help cope with this. Good luck,Take Care!!~Joseph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00