• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What did I do to deserve this?!

Widowedvegan

Well-Known Member
#3
Similarly to @Lady Wolfshead it was when I stopped looking for a partner that I met my husband…
We were both 48 when we met and 50 when we got married, which was a first marriage for both of us…
Try to create a life that you enjoy on your own, take part in activities that you enjoy
Oftentimes if we are desperate for something we send out a vibe which can have the opposite effect of what we want…
 

Survivorist

Black sheep of my family....
#7
I would stop giving out the number - it's also a security risk, it makes you vulnerable and as you mentioned, sad.
Wait until someone gives YOU his number.
The more you search - people will feel it. If you are more reluctant and appear strong and happy - the reaction will be different.
Example:
As long as I was not sure of myself and had complexes (when young), people used to mock and bully me - aura weak.
Once I started Judo and became good at it, nobody ever did this again - aura strong.
It was just automatic.

Why don't you start something that gives you pleasure? There are so many possibilities. From chess-clubs to paragliding. And don't forget - most men are not worth it. Wait for the one.
Good that you are here. I send you a big hug. *grouphug2
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top