1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this mean?...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by father_to_be, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. father_to_be

father_to_be Active Member

I am always calling myself fat in front of people. Everyone laughs and is all like: Shut up, you are not. So I laugh too. but on the inside. I'm dead serious,
    I used to be happy with my weight. but since High School I've gained about 20lbs. now i feel fat. my abs are gone. and i have a layer of on my tummy. I can't stand it. it might help to cut down from 5k calories a day. but i need that
    LITERALLY to function. Don't really think its an eating disorder... maybe just a body image problem... I'm really confused right now.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hmm it sounds like an earing dissorder with low self steem hun :( have u ever talked to a doc about it? or a councelor? or tried to do some exercise to feel better with yourself?

:hug:

3. father_to_be

meant to post this in the ED forum... dunno how i got here :? if someone could fix that id appreciate it. but thank you.

4. jane doe

lol post in letters to management or a section below it i think not sure though about the name i dont remember.

its troubleshooting section :D

5. father_to_be

6. jane doe

that doesnt sound to healthy, do u do it to feel the blood in your mouth? or to feel the pain on your troath? whats been bugging you to start doing that? is it a feeling of anger or something like it?

7. father_to_be

it just feels good. lol. Everyone says im going to wreck my voice but oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.