What does this mean?...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by father_to_be, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. father_to_be

father_to_be Active Member

I am always calling myself fat in front of people. Everyone laughs and is all like: Shut up, you are not. So I laugh too. but on the inside. I'm dead serious,
    I used to be happy with my weight. but since High School I've gained about 20lbs. now i feel fat. my abs are gone. and i have a layer of on my tummy. I can't stand it. it might help to cut down from 5k calories a day. but i need that
    LITERALLY to function. Don't really think its an eating disorder... maybe just a body image problem... I'm really confused right now.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hmm it sounds like an earing dissorder with low self steem hun :( have u ever talked to a doc about it? or a councelor? or tried to do some exercise to feel better with yourself?

:hug:

3. father_to_be

meant to post this in the ED forum... dunno how i got here :? if someone could fix that id appreciate it. but thank you.

4. jane doe

lol post in letters to management or a section below it i think not sure though about the name i dont remember.

its troubleshooting section :D

5. father_to_be

6. jane doe

that doesnt sound to healthy, do u do it to feel the blood in your mouth? or to feel the pain on your troath? whats been bugging you to start doing that? is it a feeling of anger or something like it?

7. father_to_be

it just feels good. lol. Everyone says im going to wreck my voice but oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.