What if I said goodbye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
What if I said goodbye? Seriously just one last goodbye before I was gone for good? I wonder what the reaction truly would be here since so many people say goodbye and they're never coming back.. but do. Would you believe me? would you bother to care since it's nothing out of the ordinary here

what if I was just done.. could you let me go? You don't even know me but half of you say you love me. I know I'm a lot like the other kids my age on here.. distraught, confused, depressed, in pain, sad... the list goes on and on.

How would you know if I was truly gone? and if you had proof.. what then? I could say goodbye.. and how much I mean it... and regardless of what I say along with the 'goodbye' it wouldnt' change how you feel because you woudlnt' believe me.

Will anyone even see this?

kath

Hi Jess

i see this!!!And i can identify with almost every word you speak.There are times when ive thought that id never appear back on SF again.......cos i thought i might be dead before i got the next chance.

i can understand you thinking who would care,would anyone notice?i can understasnd you thinking those things.as i think many of us somethimes do.

But going away from your post a bit [and apolgies for that]one of the things personally i find that comforts me most is that when i do finally die from what im doing then people wont know if i actually done it or not......they simply wont know.Just one day i will not be back.........

You may think it strange that i see it as a comfort that i think people jsut wont know what to believe when im gone but in another way to me maybe that would be better for them.......than knowing the truth of my death.

i almost wouldnt want people here to knwo id finally succceeded.id want people to get on............

i see so much pain in your post Jess and i would miss you.i really hope you can begin to feel a bit better slowly,get a little happiness back and hopefully continue to live.i knwo maybe that sounds miles away from where you are now but please hang on in there and take small steps.We are here for you.We care.i care.A lot.

PM me anytime and please stick with us.We like having you around here.....we would miss you if that were not so.......and yes id notice.......a lot!Many hugs if wanted hun.A lot

im not just saying these things.im the kind of person who cant be bothered to spend the time writing words i do not mean.What i write is what i mean.i might be fairly direct and that upsets people sometimes in life [i used to be too much the other way and never said what i thought and i got criticised for that too os i decided if you get shouted at either way for saying or not saying then i may as well say what i think!] but at least hopefully youll knwo that youll always get my truth from me when you talk.............

More hugs hun!!!And sorry for the rambling and useless post post lol!!!

Take care
kath

J
Thanks Kath. Hugs back.

I appreciate the reply a lot. I didn't post this, however, because I'm planning on saying goodbye right now. Actually.. thinking about it I'm not really sure the point behind this... That's sorta why I put it in the Let It Out section.. just a vent? I guess...

I can't say..

R

rowanne

when i tell you i love you i mean it. if you said good bye i would have sadness however when we say goodbye as in our final goodbyes. the world will weep for a bit and then it will continue to spin. but if you said goodbye i would miss you. I am not worring about what people would think if i say good bye but would they come would they cry. all very interesting questions .

i hope you never say goodbye forever.
iiasa i wont either.
hugs

J
Thanks row :hug: I appreciate the reply back very much :smile:

Truth is.. I never will say goodbye for good. Even if it was ever to happen.. I would not say goodbye.. then it would be easier for everyone to move on.. could be left with two options..

1. she just got busy and had a life.. and left the forum....
2. she died

my hopes will be on the first...

take care
you're a great person

kath

Jess i think maybe you need to be told a little more often how much of a great person you are too hun!!!Hugs.i care,we care.Even if sometimes we [very much including myself] dont say so as often as perhaps we should!

Please take care of yourself.You ARE valuable
kath

J
Thank you Kath, you're great :hug:

Don't get me wrong with this post though.. I know the certain people who care about me. and I would be nowhere without them

Thanks again

J
Thanks silentlyscreaming :hug:

Like I said... I'm not writing this because I plan on saying goodbye anytime soon... just a thought I put down

My mistake guys... sorry

Take care ok?

S

Sycotic_Sarah

I certainly bloomin would :hug: :hug: :hug:
Have you read my sig? Still got that name in there for you. :)
jesswublehdublehcuddlywittlebabysmoochygoogaajess :)

Take care,
Sarah.

J
Thanks guys :hug:

again.. I'm not saying goodbye here.. this is just a stupid post... can it be closed or deleted or something? arrgh

:wallbash:

Sarah

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
i think im gonna add to them too :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

nope not getting deleted or closed!!!!

you deserve all the hugs you can get

J
ooh sarah!!!!!!!!!! :bleh:

:laugh: thanks guys

but you've got it all wrong! you're the ones that deserve all the hugs! I just made a stupid post and..... :blink:

:hug: :cheekkiss: :arms:

:grouphug: (blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00