What is left?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by loneland, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loneland

loneland Member

I get sad whenever the seasons change. It's at these times I'm always flooded with memories. I find, though, that no matter whether the memory is good or bad, I always feel sad. Remembering the way the light moved on the grass through the leaves, or the way my father sat with his head to the side toward his shoulder. Everything that's left from my earlier life is packed away somewhere in a box in a closet. I have a lot of pain in my life, but I don't think that's what I'm really sad about. I just wonder, what will be left over? All the cards, pictures, little trinkets that might be there, just scraps of paper. I really don't know exactly what I'm saying. Just wondering if someone has a perspective on this. Am I melodramatic, or is this a part of life for other people, too? Does it make you feel alone?

I don't mean to give the impression that I'm always sad. I've done a lot for myself to make sure that that isn't my whole life. Like my grandmothers. Always sad, always sad, always sad. But there are time when it seems like everything about the world makes me sad. The smell of soil, squares of limestone bricks, just everything. Since I work with a lot of people on a daily basis, people who need a lot, it can be hard to feel lonely and withdrawn at these times. Thoughts?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi loneland hard when one feels sadness and when one feels alone with it. Here you will not be alone so i hope can continue to talk here
    Ioften feel sad when weather changes i think many of us do welcome to sf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.