• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What is the point of living life as a worthless alien loser? Please give me a reason to live

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#1
What is the point of being alive if I am a worthless alien loser, completely ostracized, alienated, rejected, unwelcome wherever I go?

There is no reason to stay on this Earth. I don't belong here. I am not wanted or welcome anywhere I go. I am just a worthless alien loser who should have never been born. (I use the term alien, because it is clear i don't belong or am accepted by the human race)

Not talking about you guys on here by the way, you guys are awesome and kind, I am talking about the outside physical world where I am a pariah
 

nicktheundoer

Love love love
#4
What is the point of being alive if I am a worthless alien loser, completely ostracized, alienated, rejected, unwelcome wherever I go?

There is no reason to stay on this Earth. I don't belong here. I am not wanted or welcome anywhere I go. I am just a worthless alien loser who should have never been born. (I use the term alien, because it is clear i don't belong or am accepted by the human race)

Not talking about you guys on here by the way, you guys are awesome and kind, I am talking about the outside physical world where I am a pariah
Hey..I'm so sorry....I hope things get better for you.. maybe you could try some Tonglen practice..It's a Buddhist practice..I used to feel uselessness and sad that I'm not being productive and finding it difficult to stay productive..and doing tonglen practice helped me completely to overcome this..Now I don't have those negative feelings anymore..Maybe you could try doing tonglen practice..It's worth a shot..hugs....
 

Livelife

SF Supporter
#5
I believe I understand what you have put here. What humans do as a whole or why they do it or have any interest in what they do, it just doesn't make any sense to me anymore. I wish I didn't find myself here but it doesn't change the fact that I am. And there's no point in being here anymore. You are a dear person, you are awesome and kind and likable. I have no explanation as to why there are those of us that don't fit in any longer, we really aren't any different than anyone else. And several eastern spiritual practices for a long time have not had permanent affects to prevent what I now find myself experiencing. It's an enigma. I would love to hear some really viable reasons myself.
Sending hugs and good thoughts.
 
Last edited:

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#7
What is the point of being alive if I am a worthless alien loser, completely ostracized, alienated, rejected, unwelcome wherever I go?

There is no reason to stay on this Earth. I don't belong here. I am not wanted or welcome anywhere I go. I am just a worthless alien loser who should have never been born. (I use the term alien, because it is clear i don't belong or am accepted by the human race)

Not talking about you guys on here by the way, you guys are awesome and kind, I am talking about the outside physical world where I am a pariah
Maybe if it's possible (I have social anxiety for ex.) we could plan a sf members oz meetup @iloverachel .
 

brian856894

Well-Known Member
#8
What is the point of being alive if I am a worthless alien loser, completely ostracized, alienated, rejected, unwelcome wherever I go?

There is no reason to stay on this Earth. I don't belong here. I am not wanted or welcome anywhere I go. I am just a worthless alien loser who should have never been born. (I use the term alien, because it is clear i don't belong or am accepted by the human race)

Not talking about you guys on here by the way, you guys are awesome and kind, I am talking about the outside physical world where I am a pariah
I feel the same way. Everyone would be better off without me. I know I'd be better off dead anyway. People say they are your friends but they'll never be there in the end. We all die lonely with no one who truly cares. If they say they do it's just another lie. Hope your day is going better than mine. I might need a second 3 hour nap.
 

Waves

Well-Known Member
#9
So sorry you are feeling this. It is very hard being alone. They say man is not an island. That we are social beings and need each other. Yet it hurts so much. It hurts how people treat each other. I have found that family is the best one can get for reliability and help and even that is not a guarantee. I guess this drive we have to be with others is purely an evolutionary drive to keep the species reproducing. It is such a strong prevailing drive. My question is why? What is the purpose of perpetuating species that also prey on each other?
 

brian856894

Well-Known Member
#10
So sorry you are feeling this. It is very hard being alone. They say man is not an island. That we are social beings and need each other. Yet it hurts so much. It hurts how people treat each other. I have found that family is the best one can get for reliability and help and even that is not a guarantee. I guess this drive we have to be with others is purely an evolutionary drive to keep the species reproducing. It is such a strong prevailing drive. My question is why? What is the purpose of perpetuating species that also prey on each other?
Family means nothing. You can't pick your family.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#16
I feel the same way. Everyone would be better off without me. I know I'd be better off dead anyway. People say they are your friends but they'll never be there in the end. We all die lonely with no one who truly cares. If they say they do it's just another lie. Hope your day is going better than mine. I might need a second 3 hour nap.
Hope you feel better soon my friend *hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top