What is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hurted, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

There must be something wrong with me... i have never felt normal... i must have some personality or mental disorders... i dont know... i feel talk about it with my psihologyst, however next meeting is after more than 3 weeks... in that time i would really apreciate your help...

I will write few things that i dont find "normal" and i hope that you can help me to find what is wrong with me, why am i so weird...

I only know that i have depression and obbsesive- compulsive disorders...

So:

I see everything in black or white... If someone is good to be and if someone done something good, than i have good opinion about him...

But if that same person make fun out of me or do something stupid than i would hate everything on it...
    This is driving me crazy... because sometimes i love some things on my friends but the next time i hate same things...:sad:

I escape from reality, expecially when im not depressed... I just ignore phone calls, conversations on MSN... I turn up music really loudly and imagine things that arent true... that i have girlfriend, that anyone like me... I can do this whole day, and if i am not doing it, than i got depressed...I dont want to do this... because after doing this I always feel guilty and stupid...

Then my mood jump often... i defenetly dont have manic depression, but its still not nice... i dont know... sometimes im very happy for whole week, but next week i will be very sad... sometimes this least even 1 or even 2 months... My mood is so much dependent of events which are important for me, expecially love... I always got depression when im in love, sometimes for 14 days, sometimes for 3 months (like right now)

Im paranoid... always when somebody is near me, i have feeling that they watch me, that they talk about me... its probaly because peole are making fun out of me all the time...

Than my eating and sleeping habits... right now, here is 5 AM and i am writing this and watching horror movies :)laugh:)... About eatiing... few months i eat like pig, until im sick but then few months i don eat much to lose weight... i also eat very unhealthy and lately i have problems with swallowing food, i feel like somebody watch me when i eat... I also feel very uncomfortly when i eat, drink and calling on phone in public... I also feel very uncomfortly when im walking in street and then somebody walking in opossite way than i do, i became nervous because i hate when people stare at me... A also lick my lips all the time... i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also care about things too much...sometimes i cant sleep whole night because i am thinking about stupid things, like why one of my favorite singers use playback...

Like all this isnt enough, i have very low self esteem plus im shy, so i even cant talk with girls which i like...

You see? I am fucking weirdo...

2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Can someone give me link to sites where are described lot of mental ilness?

3. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

I can tell you what some of the things are symptoms of but it doesn’t mean you have the disorder.

I see everything in black or white... If someone is good to be and if someone done something good, than i have good opinion about him...

That’s common for first impressions. Black and white thinking is a symptom of borderline personality disorder.

But if that same person make fun out of me or do something stupid than i would hate everything on it...
    This is driving me crazy... because sometimes i love some things on my friends but the next time i hate same things...

This is kind of confusing due to your grammar. But again it’s pretty “normal” or what ever to get mad at someone for making fun of you. It’s normal to like and hate different traits that your friends have.

I escape from reality, expecially when im not depressed... I just ignore phone calls, conversations on MSN... I turn up music really loudly and imagine things that arent true... that i have girlfriend, that anyone like me... I can do this whole day, and if i am not doing it, than i got depressed...I dont want to do this... because after doing this I always feel guilty and stupid...

Escape like that is sometimes a coping method.

Then my mood jump often... i defenetly dont have manic depression, but its still not nice... i dont know... sometimes im very happy for whole week, but next week i will be very sad... sometimes this least even 1 or even 2 months... My mood is so much dependent of events which are important for me, expecially love... I always got depression when im in love, sometimes for 14 days, sometimes for 3 months (like right now)

Moodiness is another symptom of borderline personality disorder. I don’t think the moods usually last that long though.

I also care about things too much...sometimes i cant sleep whole night because i am thinking about stupid things, like why one of my favorite singers use playback...

According to my psychology book insomnia is really common and is sometimes caused by thinking and worrying so that you can’t fall asleep.

Also on my website I have this site posted http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv it's a personality disorder test but it does not subistute for a real dignosis.

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I can tell you what some of the things are symptoms of but it doesn’t mean you have the disorder.

That’s common for first impressions. Black and white thinking is a symptom of borderline personality disorder.

Well yeah... but I think that this is not normal... I mean is it normal that one time you love same thing but next time you hate it? That one time you thing someone is smart, next time that he is stupid?

This is driving me crazy... because sometimes i love some things on my friends but the next time i hate same things...

This is kind of confusing due to your grammar. But again it’s pretty “normal” or what ever to get mad at someone for making fun of you. It’s normal to like and hate different traits that your friends have.

Escape like that is sometimes a coping method.
    Its true, it works even better that cutting!
    But the problems is that i am doing it all the time...

Moodiness is another symptom of borderline personality disorder. I don’t think the moods usually last that long though.

According to my psychology book insomnia is really common and is sometimes caused by thinking and worrying so that you can’t fall asleep.

I dont think that i have Insomia... I mean if i am happy or neutral, i need one hour to fall asleep... But when i worry a lot sometimes i cant sleep whole nights... could this really be insomia?

Also on my website I have this site posted http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv it's a personality disorder test but it does not subistute for a real dignosis

Thanks for your help, i really aprecciate it:)

5. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Well yeah... but I think that this is not normal... I mean is it normal that one time you love same thing but next time you hate it? That one time you thing someone is smart, next time that he is stupid?

No maybe it’s not normal any way it’s a symptom of borderline personality disorder. I might be a symptom of something else to I’m not sure but it’s most common with borderlines

For insomnia just about everyone has experience at some point. It’s were you can’t fall asleep, keep waking up in your sleep, or are not getting a good quality of sleep where you feel rested in the morning. According to my psychology book over 50% of adults have one or more symptom of insomnia at least twice a week so that’s pretty common.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.