what is wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmtrees

I'm feeling so fucking rejected by everyone I know right now. I ask people if they want to go do something and they all have some excuse or they flat out just don't want to. My own sister won't even play fucking ping pong with me today. My friends from my old job never want to hang out and they barely return my texts or phone calls. Looking back, every girl I have ever liked was not interested in me. Tons of people I ask to hang out only hang out when I fucking ask them to, I mean they never make the effort themselves. I can't help but think there's something particularly wrong with me that makes everyone not like me or not want to be around me or just be plain fucking indifferent to me. And the thing is I have so few people I can rely on that I basically have to get attention from people who treat me like shit. I think everybody just wishes I would go away or wouldn't care if I did. I feel really fucked up tonight.

Epical Taylz

:hug:
i don't think that there is anything wrong with you,
maybe you could try having a party, invite the people that you know and tell them that they can invite whoever. that way you can meet some new people. or maybe go to public places and talk to some of the people who are there.
:hug: i use to think of myself like that and my sister is going through the same thing,
but it'll get better, please trust me :hug:

Roo Roo

Its not you. Now I don't know you or the people that you hang out with but I am willing to guess that the reason that people in general are too absorbed in their own lives to give a lot of consideration about how others feel. This is not to say that they don't ever think about other peoples feeling but everyone has issues they go through in life that distract them from thinking about others.

Just hang in there, I think Epical Taylz suggestion is a good one as well.

It will work out. :hug:

palmtrees

Thanks for the suggestions. I hope it's not me, but it seems like I've been rejected so many times that there's got to be something wrong with me that people don't like. I have a very hard time making friends and the friends I do have I don't get to see very much. It's very frustrating...

triggs

Account Closed
hey hun - i feel EXACTLY the same and i'm pretty much going through exactly the same as well. it's horrible i know, but it's not you. some people just never make the effort and a lot of the time it could be because they're so used to you asking them if they want to hang out that they can never be bothered to ask you. hope you're okay :heart: xx

__Rawr.Tigga

What you have said hun basically sums up what my social life is like right now. And I know it always crosses your mind that it must be you the problem, you the reason why no-one wants to meet or why they don't return calls etc. It's hard. I know. Believe me.

To be honest, I don't have much advice. But what the others have said seems good stuff. All I'll say is hang in there yeh? I know I'm trying, you should try to. Don't give up.

I'm here if you wanna chat hun, message me etc :hug:

*~Take Care and Keep Strong~*

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Palmtrees, I think Roo Roo is right.,. People get so wrapped up in their own lives that they just don't pay attention to what or who is around them..Don't give up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00