T

total_edge

after a combination of alcohol and OD some sleeping pills and some
relaxing pills, im having some problems but im not sure if they are cos of that
shit i did long time ago....[i was about for 2 days in a semi-coma ....]
i have memory loss problems, and my stomach is much more vulnerable,
and ....i CANT drink alcohol anymore, i get sick very quickly :sad:
i dont know if its cos of that thing, but if someone knows here what i can
do [and DONT tell me to go to a doctor or something.....]....

anyone here can relate? or knows something?

thanks for reading

after a combination of alcohol and OD some sleeping pills and some
relaxing pills, im having some problems but im not sure if they are cos of that
shit i did long time ago....[i was about for 2 days in a semi-coma ....]
i have memory loss problems, and my stomach is much more vulnerable,
and ....i CANT drink alcohol anymore, i get sick very quickly :sad:
i dont know if its cos of that thing, but if someone knows here what i can
do [and DONT tell me to go to a doctor or something.....]....

anyone here can relate? or knows something?

thanks for reading
I'll message you when you get on.....:::worried about you::

:hug:

Hi total_edge - hope you're ok.

Sounds like you're in some pain.

I don't have any medical expertise, and I don't know anyone else that has.

I know that you don't want to be told to call a doctor, but I think that you should call 999 anyway.

If you're not going to do that, at least call NHS Direct, on 0845 4647. You'll speak to someone who can sort this out.

I'm sure you had your reasons for getting into this situation, and once you've got the immediate problem sorted out, I hope you'll feel able to share some of them.

Most people on this forum will have some sense of where you're coming from -if we didn't, we wouldn't have found this site in the first place.

In the meantime, please get yourself some medical attention - you know you're worth more than this - and let me know you're ok.

Stephen

T

total_edge

i really dont know what to do...i mean OK with the stomach problems,
but i really NEED my old good memory back :( im on exams and i cant
really remember what i study , i forget them easily, also , i ve
forgotten most of what i knew in the past about my science.
And now , even if i go to a doctor to get some med help what will i say?,
he ll ask me when did this started, and if i did something to my self, i
will of course have to lie to him and i wont really get any help :sad:

I wasn't always brilliant in exams, usually because I tended to wing it.

I've found that revising a little bit at a time, and associating the information with something nice sometimes works - if I had to do an exam again now, that's probably what I'd do.

At the very least, it's a way of preparing that gives me an excuse to devour huge quantities of Hob-Nobs!

If I'm not careful, I can end up sabotaging myself in exams and interviews by thinking negative thoughts when it would be more helpful to concentrate on the questions.

I can sometimes really up my game by trying to put myself in a good mood just before I have to come up with the goods - finding somewhere quiet to sit, reading a favourite book or listening to a favourite piece of music - something like that. That way, I can give it my best shot, even if I'm completely under-prepared.

It doesn't guarantee the results I want, but I usually feel better when I know I've done the best I can.

Hope this helps.

werD

Actually im almost positive im there with you, although im sort of planning to take my own life in a few days. Alcohol opens me up and makes me feel again. but yeah my memorys to shit after i tryed oding off liek 45ish somas and 30 ish codine

Sounds like you are having a really hard time. I've been tempted many times to do just what you guys are talking about. Even tried once, but passed out on Liquor before I took my pills (my sister wouldn't leave....damn her) Anyways. I just wanted to say I feel for you. I hope your memory loss is temporary. Maybe if you drink lots of water and do some exercises your body can flush out the toxins??.

Sweetie, I was just checking in. Are you doing any better? I have been waiting to catch you on MSN but no such luck. Hang in there and you know I am here for you anytime and I love ya! :hug:

hugs,
Carolyn.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I sent a reply to your pm and I added you on msn but I haven't seen you around...I'm worried about you. :sad: Let me know how things are going...hope you're okay.

Hugs! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00