• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

what is your level of anxiety today?

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
SF Pro
today I am about a 5, my Anxiety is tricking me today, I dont feel anxious but im having my anxiety symptoms quite bad this morning and I dont know why, i dont really have anything to feel anxious about right now. My mind is a complex wounder!

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
SF Pro
today I am a steady 7, i dont know why because my office is a safe place a place where no harm can get to me, i dont know why I feel so anxious when i arrive! this office has never caused me harm nor the people i work with!!

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
SF Pro
Today I am at a lvl 4, I have some illness symptoms going on and had it for some time now, I have been trying to self diagnose via google because I really don't want to go to the GP and have to have tests done and have something wrong with me confirmed! I am constantly dizzy and light headed worse more so after eating! I know I have something wrong with my stomach or gut but to afraid to deal with this!

I have no support when it comes to being unwell and I really cant cope with something else on top of what I already have to manage! I just don't know how much more I can personally take. I know their is people out their in a far worse situation then me so I guess I should just shut up really.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00