what the hell

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by zaphod23, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zaphod23

zaphod23 New Member

Hei.

I'm 23 years old and have been depressed for along time. Nothing really seems to make a difference anymore. No matter what i do It's still the same things going on inside of my head and I can't get out. I tried smoking pot and eating some mushrooms, but did not really feel much difference mood-vice. I can't see a future, and i don't really want anything anymore, I just want to get out of my mind. I have very little life-experience,as I am a bit paranoid and have a problem being around people. I lived in almost complete isolation from age 20 to 22. close relationships to people does not feel like an option, and I do believe that in the end it will end in suicide, although I am afraid that i'm too much of a coward to actually do it. And I hear alot of people say that suicide is a cowards way out but i dont think so. I think you got to have balls of steel to actually kill yourself

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is a way out i know okay get help call doctor and get on meds new ones now really good get therapy you deserve to be happy fight for you okay get help now while your young don't wait

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.