• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What video game(s) are you currently playing?

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#22
Back to plugging away at BG2. Getting a bit tired of it, but thankfully i've done everything except the Black Pits, and then a bit of grinding for achievements i'm already laying the groundwork for.
Then it's mainly just a question of if i'm willing to face Child of Bhaal difficulty to get all the achievements.
 

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
#25
I’m playing through all the worthile menu based rpgs (I had to give up most video games because my hands don’t work right anymore, but my favorite genre is still playable, so...). I’m moving to Sega for a bit, next is Phantasy Star then Shining Force.

Chrono Trigger (my second-favorite game) is on the horizon, I’m looking forward to it.

FFIX, my absolute favorite (just look at my avatar), was released only a few years later, but there are a lot of PS1 games to play first and that’s where they start getting really long.

I’ve got literally years worth of games to play, and I already own most of them. It’s a good position to be in.

Now if only my attention span wasn’t shot to hell.
 

Licorice

Well-Known Member
#27
Gonz, how are you playing Chrono Trigger? I used to have it on the Game Boy DS, but one of my sons lost it (Grrr) and I'm not aware of any other platform it can be played on aside from the original SNES (was it SNES?) I'd love to play it again, so I'd love to know how you're doing it.

I've heard great things about A Plague Tale, but I suck at stealth games so might find it frustrating.

I'm playing Expedition 33 right now and loving it so much, it might have been designed specifically with my tastes in mind.
 
#28
Gonz, how are you playing Chrono Trigger? I used to have it on the Game Boy DS, but one of my sons lost it (Grrr) and I'm not aware of any other platform it can be played on aside from the original SNES (was it SNES?) I'd love to play it again, so I'd love to know how you're doing it.

I've heard great things about A Plague Tale, but I suck at stealth games so might find it frustrating.

I'm playing Expedition 33 right now and loving it so much, it might have been designed specifically with my tastes in mind.
Probably with emulator
 

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#29
Gonz, how are you playing Chrono Trigger?
Probably with emulator
Just want to note i actually have it on Steam, so it's definitely on there if you want the most convenient solution. It's actually on sale right now for $8.22. But Vimm's Lair, the site i use for my emulator IOS's also has versions of it for the DS, PS1, and SNES, all for free. They also give you a handy guide on how to set up the emulators themselves.

(Just so this post doesn't get taken down: I am not endorsing the use of Vimm's Lair for illegal activities. However, emulating a game and console you have previously purchased a legal copy of is considered legal behaviour.)
 

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
#31
Gonz, how are you playing Chrono Trigger? I used to have it on the Game Boy DS, but one of my sons lost it (Grrr) and I'm not aware of any other platform it can be played on aside from the original SNES (was it SNES?) I'd love to play it again, so I'd love to know how you're doing it.

I've heard great things about A Plague Tale, but I suck at stealth games so might find it frustrating.

I'm playing Expedition 33 right now and loving it so much, it might have been designed specifically with my tastes in mind.
I have it on the snes, but would have to buy some special cables to use my TV. I also have it on iOS though, and the biggest iPad so I’m not playing it on a tiny phone screen.
 
#38
Right now I bounce between a few games depending on my mood. I finished the main story in Hogwarts Legacy and now mostly just wander around the castle, doing side stuff or collecting things I missed. Also been playing Valheim with a friend, still trying to figure out building setups that don't collapse on me all the time. If I just want to chill, I go for some good old Minecraft or goof around in Fall Guys, though I'm not that good at it.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top